Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Thanks a ton.

Do you know which .dll has the .wma support? I don't want to reconfig :/

You don't have to reconfig just user the installer over your current installation!

It just updates your components and adds the new ones you select in the installer!

(The dll is foo_wma.dll)

--

Neksus

You don't have to reconfig just user the installer over your current installation!

It just updates your components and adds the new ones you select in the installer!

(The dll is foo_wma.dll)

--

Neksus

That .dll isn't included in the install.

I've been changing the colours in columnsui but when I pick a colour it shows inverted in foobar :wacko: What do you guys use to find the colour codes? I've found lots of sites on google but foobar never shows the colour I picked.

foobar2k.png

My latest foobar2000.

Using ColumnsUI with Azrael mod using Opus OS colorscheme and removed album date and genre (they're useless).

I love it. :D

I've been changing the colours in columnsui but when I pick a colour it shows inverted in foobar :wacko: What do you guys use to find the colour codes? I've found lots of sites on google but foobar never shows the colour I picked.

I uses Photoshops color picker, and swiches the 2 last numbers with the 2 first.

For example #123456 should be #563412

dear god why... when the original is so perfectly matching and well layed out.. why oh why must they have skins for it...

oh well

got foobar working on linux, that's all that i care about right now :p

I uses Photoshops color picker, and swiches the 2 last numbers with the 2 first.

For example #123456 should be #563412

Ok well i didnt know that... thanks for the tip!, now i guess i gotta get back to foobar skinning... heh :)

A modification of the plisk formatting string. I basically went through and recoded the whole thing, leaving out the stuff I didn't need (like tag guessing, replay gain, etc). (Y)

foobar.png

A modification of the plisk formatting string. I basically went through and recoded the whole thing, leaving out the stuff I didn't need (like tag guessing, replay gain, etc). (Y)

I love the color.. share it please..

Err, am I allowed? I mean, it is a mod of someone else's work...

The colour scheme is just a direct rip-off of the original anyway.

Edited by Shannon