Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Ok... How do you apply .fcb buttons file? :(

*Smacks forehead* Did you even bother to read the post right above the one you made?

ok , i tried adding the tango icons but i dont see any icons...what am i doing wrong?

sayz4y.jpg

i followed the instructions on how to load the button set but for me no buttons show up...what am i doing wrong?

Also, how can i get ALBUM ART in foobar, which plugin do i need?

thanks!

any help would be appreciated !

i followed the instructions on how to load the button set but for me no buttons show up...what am i doing wrong?

Also, how can i get ALBUM ART in foobar, which plugin do i need?

thanks!

any help would be appreciated !

you probably need additionnal dll to enable png support : here

Album art for 0.9 is not out yet.

*Smacks forehead* Did you even bother to read the post right above the one you made?

I did. But it didn't seem to work... it did after i restarted foobar though lol. :laugh:

HAY GUYS I HAFE A REQUEST COULD SOME1 PLS POST 1300 PIXEL WIDE IMAGES OVER AND OVER AGAIN ??

PLEASE IT WOULD RELLY MAKE MY DAY

10Q IN ADVANCE

LOL. No kidding! :rolleyes:

HAY GUYS I HAFE A REQUEST COULD SOME1 PLS POST 1300 PIXEL WIDE IMAGES OVER AND OVER AGAIN ??

PLEASE IT WOULD RELLY MAKE MY DAY

10Q IN ADVANCE

WHOA LETS NOT START A FLAME WAR

everytime i download a zip from this thread that has buttons in it, it's corrupted... could someone post another fcb file for me? :( tango or anything similar will do fine..

thanks

oh no, he posted news about something that was out a while ago. i guess we should make fun of him because he did not take the time to read all 271 pages in this thread. how horrible of him to try to be helpful and tell other people that a plugin is updated....

oh no, he posted news about something that was out a while ago. i guess we should make fun of him because he did not take the time to read all 271 pages in this thread. how horrible of him to try to be helpful and tell other people that a plugin is updated....

I know! What the hell, right?

272 :p

But... i didnt know this was out, still... i cant enter Hydrogen audio... nor register...

Anyone mind to give me a link to it?

Go to Preferences > Display > Columns UI and then open tab Layout. Right click on Columns Playlist and selcet Change base > Vertical Splitter then rigrh click on it again and select Insert panels > Splitters > Playlist tabs and thenright click on splitter again and insert Columns playlist.

Ok I hope everything is correct

why can't I edit my posts?

edit: I can edit this post, but not my other posts.. weird :s

You only get something like 30 mins to edit your posts IIRC