Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Is there any programs to edit these fcb Button files for 0.9? Does anyone know how to go about making a set of buttons?

Cheers :alien:

How about this...

Just set up your buttons as you like and save the set as a FCB file.

post-20437-1144623796_thumb.jpg

ok guys, i have foobar on my other pc now which has 5.1 speakers.

whenever i play a song in foobar it doesnt play on the back speakers...only the front 2 and center. When i switch to itunes and play the same song...it will play in 5.1

how can i fix foobar to play on my 5.1 speakers fully?

ok guys, i have foobar on my other pc now which has 5.1 speakers.

whenever i play a song in foobar it doesnt play on the back speakers...only the front 2 and center. When i switch to itunes and play the same song...it will play in 5.1

how can i fix foobar to play on my 5.1 speakers fully?

In Preferences > 'Playback' > 'DSP Manager > Add 'Convert stereo to 4 channels' (Click on it in the right side, and click the arrow to move it to the left)

That should work, but im not sure, seeing as I don't have 5.1 speakers to test it out.

how do i center text in track info so that it is in the center instead of left?

also, how do i get different text in trackinfo to be different colors? I want one part to be grey and one part to be light yellow

thank you.

Edited by bsommer

how do i center text in track info so that it is in the center instead of left?

$char(1)C

also, how do i get different text in trackinfo to be different colors? I want one part to be grey and one part to be light yellow

Probably the same way you do it everywhere else? With the little colour box at the bottom of the window?

^I found on Hydrogenaudio forums the same guy posting there with the same username and he has posted a link for the whole thing i think, here is the link:

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/lofive...t43077-150.html

u can just scroll down a little just below the middle of the page and u'll find the post.

But plz guys, anyone of u after downloading it could upload it to rapidshare or something as the megaupload keeps on telling me that the appointed slots for my country is all used no matter when i try to download...

Thanks

could someone plz tell me which font and size does turzol using in his set...!!??...and how can i make mine look exactly like his..!!??

i hope that he personally might be able to reply... :rolleyes: