Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Two quick questions:

1) Is there a way to set an autoplaylist to only add files from one folder? I have a "Local" playlist for files stored on my laptop HDD, and a "Network" playlist for when I am connected to my home network, so I want these playlists to automatically update when I rescan my media library. (edit: figured it out, gg)

2) How can I set a button to hide/show the sidebar?

Thanks in advance =]

-Leadhead

Edited by LeadHead

Thanks ace, the updated file did the trick!

Found another question while customizing: How do I add a genre column to the Column List? couldn't seem to find the right menu...

add a column, and use this tag: %genre%

add a column, and use this tag: %genre%

Each time I add something, I find about 3 more questions...

I have tabs in my main window, one of which has columns list in it. I want to add another tab which has my album list in it. Is there a way to do this? And if I wanted to have multiple tabs with my album list in them, each sorted differently (1 by artist, 1 by genre) could I do that?

Again, many thanks!

Tabs component isn't ported to 0.9 yet. Give it a few weeks probably, i'm sure somebody will get sick of it and eventually do it.

supkosygin4wr.th.png

what is this, blood

Nice lav-chan :D

Also nice street names :p

Didn't know you where dutch as well :p

Edited by Capric0rn

share pls

It's really not that hard. I used the default Columns UI layout and just removed a few columns from it.

modded config (original by mazy who modified spex's)

foobar5sp.jpg

if only i could figure out how to make it show:

Artist.........................................Date

Album.....................................Genre

how do I get the 3 bars for artist album and genre at the top also how do you get the left playlist column like that

or does anyone have the fcs for it or a guide or something cause I pretty much want this as it is

how do I get the 3 bars for artist album and genre at the top also how do you get the left playlist column like that

or does anyone have the fcs for it or a guide or something cause I pretty much want this as it is

You need foo_browser for the artist, album and genre areas at the top.

As for the playlist switcher on the left read this post.

For those that remember my metamorphosis foobar, here is my new one with foobar 0.9:

aphexfoobar9bw.th.png

The columnsUI infobox (the gray box, where album name, artist name, kbs, genre etc are) was made by Habla, which i modded.

For those that remember my metamorphosis foobar, here is my new one with foobar 0.9:

aphexfoobar9bw.th.png

The columnsUI infobox (the gray box, where album name, artist name, kbs, genre etc are) was made by Habla, which i modded.

(Y) (Y) :omg: :omg: :drool: BEST FOOBAR EVER

aphexfoobar9bw.th.png

Mind sharing? That's just absolutely stunning! :woot:

aphexfoobar9bw.th.png

drool.... :drool: :bounce:

beautiful! you could sell that fcs for $10 per copy!

aphexfoobar9bw.th.png

omg! Will you release it? Or at least tell us exactly what you used and did. :)