Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Just an FYI for anybody who hasn't figured it out, you can't use black text on the glass parts in Panels UI. The closer to black you get the more transparent it gets. It kinda sucks... So I went ahead and I'm building a bit of a different look. I'll post a screenshot when I'm all done.

Also, quick question, is there anyway with cwb_hooks or just regular variables to find out if repeat is turned on?

EDIT: Alright, so I discovered %cwb_playback_order%... Does this only allow for one option at a time? Does foobar not allow for shuffle and repeat playlist at the same time?

Edited by pixels

Is it possible to have foobar buttons with a transparent background, or a layot completely transparent with Columns UI in win XP?

You can have the whole foobar transparent, go to preferences and click on columns UL at the left, then click the 'Main' tab and tick the 'use transparency, opacity' and pick a number between 0 - 255, the lower the number, the more transparent it is.

Is it possible to have foobar buttons with a transparent background, or a layot completely transparent with Columns UI in win XP?

Just use the PanelsUI component and then, via code, use a columnsUI playlist. That's what I'm doing.

I know I don't have many posts but I just have that one quick question if anyone could help me out with it I'd much appreciate it.

Just post the question here and I'm sure someone will be nice enough to help.

Just use the PanelsUI component and then, via code, use a columnsUI playlist. That's what I'm doing.

What I was trying to say was a glass efect like MrFuji layout without using Vista, not a transparency avaible in Columns UI main tab

^ I'm afraid that's not possible... Terrestrial (developer of Panels UI) stated in the foobar forum:

I was testing out some new features in vista over the weekend and came up with this to use the "glass" effect. It's basically a trackinfo_mod panel with the ability to host other panels.

This should work on Windows 2000, and XP as well, but without the glass effects (but there are other advantages like being able to show/hide/resize panels through titleformatting).

Sorry :)

Just a quick question. I was wondering if it were possible to implement an interchangable panel. Like a button switches between an Album Cover Art and switches to Album List when pressed. There must be something like this in foo_info_mod plug in. I was just wondering how I would be able to implement the code for the button.

Thanks.

Just a quick question. I was wondering if it were possible to implement an interchangable panel. Like a button switches between an Album Cover Art and switches to Album List when pressed. There must be something like this in foo_info_mod plug in. I was just wondering how I would be able to implement the code for the button.

Thanks.

you'll want to use a pvar

Talked to someone about that to and he said that it probably is because he wanted it to be usefull for XP users as well :)

Just post the question here and I'm sure someone will be nice enough to help.

I have but no ones tried to help... my question is "Anyone know how to add item numbering? I'd like to know how many songs are in each section. And when Iclick all music, I'd like to know how much I have total. Thank you."

Well, for each album you would have to use something like %tracknumber%, though for the whole list you would most likely use %list_index% (I believe the variable is)

Well, for each album you would have to use something like %tracknumber%, though for the whole list you would most likely use %list_index% (I believe the variable is)

Alright cool. I have had the track numbers so where do I put the %list_index% into the program?

Ok, I think I'm done with mine for this week. If I can keep it for that long :p

240207.png

If anyone wants my config, let me know, since it's a waste of time to share it if nobody wants it.

Edited by Alan Orozco

Ok, I think I'm done with mine for this week. If I can keep it for that long :p

240207.png

If anyone wants my config, let me know, since it's a waste of time to share it if nobody wants it.

Yeah I'd definately like the track info config