BEST email client?

im still using Netscape MAIL for my emails because i dont trust outlook... anyone can recommend me another email client? im thinking of thunderbird...

anyone? thanks :ninja:

thunderbird is alrigh, but for the best non web-based email, i'd have to say Outlook. i use and trust 2003, it has been GREAT to me. good investment--you can pick it up for under $100

For me it's the one in the mozilla suite, which is the same as netscape's one.. of firefox, which is practically the same.. i didn't try outlook 2003 tho..

im stickin with plain ol outlook express ,thoguh i have microsoft outlook 2003 as well but what the heck , why install extra software when you can use somethin more light .

Thunderbird is the best for me (been using outlook 2003 for sometime).

Outlook made mistakes marking personal messages as junk many times, and not recognizing junk well enough. Thunderbird does it much better.

Works great for me.

Oh, it's also alittle faster, and *FREE*.

Gmail is the best email client in my humble opinion.

lol!

I know you couldn't help but show off your gmail account, but do you know the difference between an Email client and a web-based email ?

Client = software

Eudora for me.

I'm fond of Outlook 2003 because I can use it with my personal Exchange server and my works Lotus Notes server so for me it works a treat :yes:

I have been using Outlook 2003 for the last few months. (Couple of trials ;))

Well, after it expired i was going to go back to Outlook Express, but i decided to give Thunderbird a go.

In my opinion, it is very good, almost as much as Outlook 2003. If i had both to choose from i would probably go for Outlook 2003, but as thunderbird = free i guess i'll be using it for a while :p

Also the junk mail filter seems to be a bit better than Outlook 2003... might have just been my crappy setup of Outlook, but its filtering a lot more of the junk than Outlook 2003 was.

Only disadvantage is you cant use a hotmail address (that im aware of) so i guess hotmail users are restricted to Outlook Express / Outlook.

I'm fond of Outlook 2003 because I can use it with my personal Exchange server and my works Lotus Notes server so for me it works a treat :yes:

True dat. Gotta love RPC over HTTP when being on the road.

As for Lotus Notes, I haven't used it with Outlook since OL2002, but I hear its performance was improved in 2003.

Only disadvantage is you cant use a hotmail address (that im aware of) so i guess hotmail users are restricted to Outlook Express / Outlook.

Use hotmail popper