Do or Die for LA Lakers

Actually, the game is tonight (Tuesday), and I agree:

DIE LAKERS, DIE!!!!!

It's time for Phil, Karl, Gary, Rick, Horace and Kobe to move on, so we can watch the Clippers whup up on them for a few seasons as they rebuild.

Actually, the game is tonight (Tuesday), and I agree:

DIE LAKERS, DIE!!!!!

It's time for Phil, Karl, Gary, Rick, Horace and Kobe to move on, so we can watch the Clippers whup up on them for a few seasons as they rebuild.

Horace? didn't he get traded?

less than 3 hours

grrr i'm still angry, my girl-friend, a girl that is my friend not my girlfriend, wants to go to the damn mall instead of watching the game @ 6:00 WTF :crazy: so ya, goin to the mall and i'll leave her at the mall if she's not done by 5:45 PM.. a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do to what his game.

yeah.

die. :devil:

TOXIKK!!!!!!!!!!!! man...die lakers? Man - win one for Karl! This is it for the big man...one of the last left from the "old" dynasty!

For real! Karl more than Gary. Karl deserves one. Heck, if the Lakers lost the series, I would slide Karl a ring under the table or something.

It really depends on where the game is taking place tonight. I thought it is going to be in LA..and if that's the case, Piston has higher chance to lose like in Game 2

Hey Phil. Go whine about the refs some more. That is why I can't stand the Lakers. When they lose, they never say they were beat. They always make excuses!