BOOG gets crushed

Yay all ye mods who supported us. lol - apparently it did nothing good. We lost last week 24-2. Humiliating. I will tell you, though, that BOOGSoftball & I both went 0-2 with a walk...while dougkinzinger refused to play cause the game was "TOO LATE" for his liking (more likely his WIFE'S liking).

Anywayz...on to next week...we have to do something. We're now 1-4 on the season.

Yay all ye mods who supported us. lol - apparently it did nothing good. We lost last week 24-2. Humiliating. I will tell you, though, that BOOGSoftball & I both went 0-2 with a walk...while dougkinzinger refused to play cause the game was "TOO LATE" for his liking (more likely his WIFE'S liking).

Anywayz...on to next week...we have to do something. We're now 1-4 on the season.

Ahem...I was 0-0 with a walk.

What .. Is going on here ?

BOOGSoftball...the softball team...we got beat - 24-2 last week...

what dont you understand?

Must have been a "Mercy Rule" stoppage. Nothing is more embarassing than to be on the team that suffers the Mercy kill.....

-B

LOL! yep. we were owned. after 3 innings - by the 20 run rule.

man we suck.

btw - I understand what you are saying, DoNuTs...BOOGSoftball...a team...and BOOGSoftball...the mod...and BOOGMASTERDAN...the king of caps....

hopefully, it is all as clear as mud now...

Ok here's what you do.. get hit with the ball when batting. Atleast this way you guys can get on base and maybe get some more runs ;) :p

Oh and hit the other team as well, might take out a few to give you guys an advantage..

Ok here's what you do.. get hit with the ball when batting. Atleast this way you guys can get on base and maybe get some more runs ;) :p

Oh and hit the other team as well, might take out a few to give you guys an advantage..

In rec league softball, (underhand pitching), there is no automatic base for being hit by a pitch.

In rec league softball, (underhand pitching), there is no automatic base for being hit by a pitch.

Ouch, ok scratch that idea..

Go to batting cages to get some practice in? :unsure:

Ouch, ok scratch that idea..

Go to batting cages to get some practice in? :unsure:

lol- what are you saying? That we can't hit?

::subconscience here - be nice to him. You guys really can't hit::

lol :p

Just umm.. nothing at all.. maybe next game you guys will get 3 runs :D

lol - well, I sure dang hope so...

We need BOOGSoftball to pull through!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

oh so doug is wipped huh, oh well, better luck next game, and maybe dougs wife will let him play.

It's slow pitch softball and you guys couldn't get more than 2 runs :wacko:

well, keep on keepin' on, that's all I've got to say. Maybe a girl's league will let you in :D

ouch... ya'll are on a roll! :laugh:

maybe time to switch captains? :shifty:

tager...you deserve...well...nothing.....;-)