Powerbook or PC Notebook?

We have 200 in our company.

I think there's about 10 people who still persevere with them as Tablets. Most people switched back to a real laptop.

So, yes, and it's not just my opinion. It's the opinion of 190 out of 200 people surveyed.

That's a 95% rating on the suckage scale.

Anyway, it's unlikely that Scorched was going to buy a Tablet PC anyway.

I think Tablet PC's was a good concept it just does not work well in real world situations, I have tried 1 or 2 and It was like 'wow its just like my PocketPC just larger heavier more annoying' its just not got the same power performance as a real Laptop which leaves it panting over Pocket PC's and envying Laptops...

Anyway get a Mac if you want a Mac. If you don't get a Windows. I suggest you go to a Apple retailer and spend 20 - 30 mins using a Mac see the different size laptops etc..

as for applecare, i would get it because it covers accidental damage as well :)

no it doesnt

The Plan does not cover:

a Installation, removal, or disposal of the Covered Equipment, or installation, removal,

repair, or maintenance of non-Covered Equipment (including accessories, attachments,

or other devices such as external modems) or electrical service external to the Covered

Equipment;

b Damage due to accident, abuse, neglect, misuse (including faulty installation, repair, or

maintenance by anyone other than Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider),

unauthorized modification, improper environment (including lack of proper

temperature or humidity), unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or

fluctuation of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, or acts of God;

lol I think its pretty clear that Area91 is like the USA Gov.'s Comments on Area52 'nothing goes on there everything you heard was a lie' :)

I just ordered a 15" Powerbook from Apple's site. It's being processed, and they're showing the "estimated tax" as $115.98

None of the stuff is from my state, Oklahoma. So how can they charge me? Or will it end up being 0.00 at the end?

bang for buck = pc notebook ,

powerfull processing capabilities = pc notebook ,

bling/shineyness = powerbook