The 10k club

Yay I'm finally reached 5 figure...it's 10,000th posts! It's been since September 2001 I first joined Neowin and it's a pleasure to surf and browse Neowin as well as contributing posts.

It's also my pleasure to sometimes post jokes and yeah I think I should contribute entertainment to the whole Neowin community for fun and laugh. Thanks for your appreciation. And thanks to all Neowin mods to maintain the quality of this wonderful forum.

I recalled I always created my x000 celebration thread, but I think this will be my last x000 milestone thread. I have done lots of contribution towards Neowin and there is no need for me to create anymore of this kind of thread.

I also think I need I have a break by leaving Neowin for the rest of this week and might extend a week after, during this time I won't post anything until I get recovered of this problem below...

This week has been my sad week actually, I had big argument with my gf 2 days ago and this could result in breakup. I am totally sad and I don't know how to live without her if this happens. So I let her decide and I will decide on our future relationship. To tell the fact my relationship with her is actually long distance relationship...being 3000kms away from each other, so I know it's very hard to maintain this kind of relationship. But I still love her very much, but I don't know hers. Well I'm trying to be happy but I couldn't maintain my sadness.

Anyway wish me luck on everything and hope this problem will be sorted out. I hope I can see you all next week in Neowin.

Altezza out.

Congratulations on your mlestone achievement and good luck with your girlfriend and anything everything else. :yes: (Y) ;)

GJ on the 10,000 posts.

Sometimes arguements can actually secure a relationship depending on how you take it, along with giving each other some time alone. In the end I hope you two will come back stronger than ever and not be seperated.

Goodluck man.

10000.jpg

Congrats buddy :D

and best of luck with your girl (Y)

I seem to have lost that altezza dashboard pic I would post everytime with the speed updated :(

I know how those long distance relationships are and me and my ex-gf (longdistance) are also fighting and not talking and even though I know it would be better to go back to dating girls here, love is love.

anyways man, congratz on the 10,000, I'm nearing it myself. Just remember, if you try to leave us, you wil lcome back, they allllll do.