Is this a penalty?

dont know anything about the rules soccer.. but that looks like it may not have been intentional, i may not have called it either

I think that is true although you would then have to penalise every overhead kick and scissors kick type goals as their boot is around head-height, and I don't recall every seeing an overhead kick being penalised.

Lol how is that not a penalty. It's clearly high feet from the guy who brought him down. It's a red card aswel as he's the last defender denying the man a chance on goal by doing a foul.

I think that is true although you would then have to penalise every overhead kick and scissors kick type goals as their boot is around head-height, and I don't recall every seeing an overhead kick being penalised.

Yes, I've seen a bicycle kick being a foul, if the boot comes dangerously close to another player's head.

Oh YES! and red card and at least two games suspended and a HUGE fine.

That is the equivalent to Todd Bertuzzi braking the neck of Steve Moore in hockey.

Penalty for the following reasons: dangerous play, high feet, no attempt to play the ball.

Is that one of the WWF Hardy boys or something :s

Penalty for the following reasons: dangerous play, high feet, no attempt to play the ball.

Is that one of the WWF Hardy boys or something :s

lol its WWE now btw.......

And that is not a yellow card. someone said it before but thats a red card, suspension, and a huge fine.

Firstly, he is going for the ball. But he has his foot at head height whilst going for a 50-50 ball and he didn't even touch the ball (it comes off the attackers chest) which is indeed a foul. And within the penalty area, therefore yes it is a penalty.