[LOOK AT ME] 4000 posts

,Jun 21 2004, 11:16] D4mnit, you didn't let me come up with your spam milestone thread this time round. Got your 2k one but now have missed your 3k and 4k one :pirate:

Anyway, eat my :cake: and be happy for tonight's game :jump: :)

Ack ! I promise - gimme a couple of weeks and you can do my 5k spot I promise, and yes, all the best to the lads tonight (Y)

congrats forster..

get rid of that ugly ass sig.:p:p

heh - if it wasnt for the match tonight Id make a new set... but since everyone hates Domo so much... well, perhaps we can have Brit Brit back for a little whil;);)

BTW Jaffa - I cant believe your sig was removed man, she had a great ass.

heh - if it wasnt for the match tonight Id make a new set... but since everyone hates Domo so much... well, perhaps we can have Brit Brit back for a little while ;)

BTW Jaffa - I cant believe your sig was removed man, she had a great ass.

yeah too bad.. when i have time im gonna make a new one :p

hey... britney skank is back! :p

Congrats Forster. :)

Cheers Keldyn, Jaffa, what is the name of that chick? We should rebel and both make new sets with her in em :)

Yeah it is mate, I dont think it would do much for my job prospects to search for her at work, I'll save it for a private moment later after the match methinks when my girlfriend has gone to bed and Im completely sh!tfaced :shifty:

Well, whatever takes your fancy Pulse, personally, Id rather go for a more recent model.

I'll save it for a private moment later after the match methinks when my girlfriend has gone to bed and Im completely sh!tfaced :shifty:

sh1tfaced + searching for pics of girls = w1n (Y)