Mozilla or Netscape

Mozilla is the open source project that Netscape bases there NS 6.x releases off of. Mozilla is generally currently futher along in term of features and bug fixes and such because of this. If you need NIM ( Netscape Instant Messanger) , Spellcheck (currently being worked on in Mozilla builds), Netscape/AOL webmail support than choose Netscape, else get Mozilla

Netscape is more feature rich, looks better (netscape logo looks better than the mozilla), and is more stable as the code is enhanced from the mozilla build counterpart ex: 0.9.4 MZ, 0.9.4.1 NS, but of course while current NS is 0.9.6.1 (i think) MZ is 0.9.9, so untill netscape 7 (MZ 1.0.1) comes out go with mozailla

I like this new version of Mozilla better. But I must agree, the dino splash is really reallu ugly... I would think others think so too. Wonder what the peepz at Mozilla are thinking.

Moz has come a long way, that's for sure. I was disappointed though. With the arrival of .99, I thought I'd finally set it to check and grab mail from my multiple accounts automatically. It doesn't seem to check reliably! On one particular account, it found no mail, while my other mail client grabbed 4 messages that had been sent earlier. For about 3 years now, with every release I keep saying, "Wow - this thing's really got potential", but still it's not quite there. :(

Mozilla of course

they have daily nightly builds - you will have the newest version the next day

mozilla has irc support, ask em anything, get a response in seconds

netscape is nothing but a ripoff of mozilla. all it does is uses mozillas code

mozilla is faster - no extra logo crap, or the other garbage features netscape has

I dont believe Mozilla contains any debugging code and if they did I dont see the speed difference between 6.2.1 and Mozilla 0.9.4.1(NS 6.2.1 was based off this)