1000 posts! FINALLY!

I hate these threads.

Then ummm, say you stay away from them?

You seem to be a newly-reg here, and already close to your own 1000th milestone.

You must make it a habbit of looking for threads you hate and posting meaningless, uncalled for responces.

Anyways... Congrats briangw.

Lol good work 3 year! I want your member number its closer to 1 than mine.

Well, I guess I could put it up on eBay! :wacko:

Well done!

w00! 200th post :D wel.. 199.. :shifty: ! Lol.. quite a way away yet to get to 1000

Edited by Phroz3n

After 3 years of being a member (and number 1544), I finally hit 1K. I think I've set a record here! :cry:

I'd like to thank BroChaos for the sports discussions, JaggedFlame for the PsuedoRandomDragon discussions, mikulka for the Python programming help, and myie2_user for the GMail invite.

And thanks to everyone for your help and lively discussions!!! (I'll be seeing some of you on the Server board soon as I get Win2k3 and Exchange Server 2000 set up at home)

At this time, I'm changing my Mich. avatar back to OSU. (myie2_user gave me a Gmail account for changing my avatar! :blush: )

Thanks Neowin, this has been the best community I have ever seen!!!!!

:beer:

:bounce: :bounce:

*edit* Oh, and I forgot to thank xStaindx for help and info on the Linksys wireless stuff! You rock!

I've been a member longer :p

After 3 years of being a member (and number 1544), I finally hit 1K. I think I've set a record here! :cry:

I'd like to thank BroChaos for the sports discussions, JaggedFlame for the PsuedoRandomDragon discussions, mikulka for the Python programming help, and myie2_user for the GMail invite.

And thanks to everyone for your help and lively discussions!!! (I'll be seeing some of you on the Server board soon as I get Win2k3 and Exchange Server 2000 set up at home)

At this time, I'm changing my Mich. avatar back to OSU. (myie2_user gave me a Gmail account for changing my avatar! :blush: )

Thanks Neowin, this has been the best community I have ever seen!!!!!

:beer:

:bounce: :bounce:

*edit* Oh, and I forgot to thank xStaindx for help and info on the Linksys wireless stuff! You rock!

lol I was wondering when you would change the avatar back ;)

Congrats :)