PC and Mac Syncing Software

Alright, I don't know if this is possible or not, but I thought that I would ask.

I have XP Machine as my main desktop and I have a G4 Powerbook that I use as my travel laptop. What I am having a problem with is the redundant data that I have on both boxes (mainly in Office). So, I was thinking that there might be a software package that could help me out with this. I have been looking online and I have not found much to help me with this problem. Mainly what I am concerned with are my contacts and calendar in Outlook. I wish to have them be the same on my PC and Mac. So, this is where the syncing idea came into play. I realize that they use different file formats and the like, but I am curious if there is a way to sync changes on my PC to my Mac and vice versa. I would even be happy with a program that could covert my PC Outlook files into a format that is readable by either the Mac Office Suite or the Apple products (Address Book, iCal). Any help that you could offer is appreciated!

For files and folders there is this:

http://www.softobe.com/products/flsy/pp.html

I have only tried the trial and it worked great... I'd like the full version but I feel $40 is way too much and I haven't found anything else yet...

Now for Outlook... good luck...

I tried to do what you want and it never worked... You can export your contact to a CSV file in Outlook and re-import in Entourage but it's a mess.... I am not sure about Apple's Address Book but I doubt you'll find anything to convert Outllok's PST file let alone sync it. MS Entourage can't even do that.