MSN + webcam chat

Does it exist for hte mac, its not in msn messenger, and its just a friend that id like to see when we talk, they have a windows computer, is there anything for hte mac so i can see the video?

nope doesn't work... not even audio.

you might try ichat av, isn't there a new version of aim for the pc that's ichat compatable?

i doubt it cos i think most ppl would wiat till microsoft makes the software so taht other ppl can change it rather than doing the hard unpaid work themselves

As mentioned above, Yahoo! Messenger works with Web-cams from mac to windows and vice-versa

The creator of dMSN (link) is currently trying to make the addition of receiving web-cam images from the person you're talking to, however he found out that the feature in is based on proprietary Logitech protocols, and hasn't found more information since, so it may be a while before that feature's added.

I think that this one lies in Microsoft's hands.

NO WEBCAM OR AUDIO for any Mac chatting programs, it suks I know but that how it is but the only way is to use iChat which works quite well

Er, you can quite happily web-cam with Yahoo! as already mentioned, I've done that myself. I also remember someone (may have been Neyo, but I may be wrong) saying that the Audio works via Yahoo! however it was either the Mac or Windows machine that had to initiate it, it only works one way.

p.s. your sig doesn't work, SpyMac must've disabled hotlinking.