Sweden Vs Holland

Sweden Vs Holland -> What Will The Result Be?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Sweden Vs Holland -> What Will The Result Be?

• Sweden win in the 90mins
    • Sweden win in extra time
    • Sweden win in a penalty shoot out
    • Holland win in the 90mins
    • Holland win in extra time
    • Holland win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know/care

I say, Sweden has more chances to win this match.  :yes:

Firewall Defence and Creative Attack  :happy:

I am afraid I have to agree with you :(

But will still have to see it happen first! As we say in Holland: The bal is round! Meaning: anything can happen :D

2-0 for the Netherlands. A goal by van Nistelrooij and one by Sneijder.

On every position we have a better player then the Swedish counterpart.

Every game you see the Dutch squad growing, while every game you see the Swedish squad getting worse.

They opened with the 5-0, but after that they didn't really impress me. Especially against Denmark they were not the best team. Denmark was playing way better then Sweden.

It's got to be Holland to win, they have Ruud Van Nistelrooy, one of the most prolific strikers in the world, and the likes of Stam at the back

i think sweden will win. but you never know. holland played a great game against the czechs (allthough they lost) and if they continue to play that way they will also have chances to get in the semi-final...so i'm awaiting a great match :)

i hope Holland wil win..

but i am sure the 0 - 0 stand will not make the 90 min full.

2 - 1 for Holland i guess.

but with all the big footbal nations out ( Italie England France Spain Germany).. thats the only thing i do care..

BUT where i am afraid for is... that the dutch coatch sometimes make stupid dissions.

with players or/and tactics.

so if this tournement is over.

pleas a new dutch coatch. :D

if netherlands plays like they did on latvias game they will surelly win... well and my guess is 3-2 netherlands... :D :yes:

and since Frank de boer is gonna be on the game it will surelly cut larssons posibilidades... :)

Edited by enriq760

2-1 to Sweden :D

I?d say both teams are quite equal, Holland might have a better history but haven?t really impressed me this tournament. For the first time in a very long time Sweden?s strong side is the forwards and not the defense which is fun but makes watching our games a bit more nervous!

Anyhow, let?s hope it?ll be an entertaining match and may the team that deserves it win after 90 mins!

SWEDEN!

you have nada chance boys! :D we got Zlatan! :p

Nah, I hope Sweden win. But we can be a little unstable sometimes.. Hope we have our nerves, then we'll win. :)

SWEDEN!

you have nada chance boys! :D we got Zlatan! :p

Nah, I hope Sweden win. But we can be a little unstable sometimes.. Hope we have our nerves, then we'll win. :)

Hmm yes Zlatan. Well as a (huge) Ajax supporter I know him pretty good.

His problem is that one day he plays like Pele and the next he plays like sh*t.... I hope he plays bad today.

Anyways we got Ruud van Nistelrooij and frankly I rate him quite a bit higher then Zlatan at the moment.

IF Zlatan scores the winner, Ajax will put him on the transfer market tongue.gif

Hope the dutchies will win

:no: :no: :no: :no:

he's good for AJAX!

Ajax is already willing to sell Zlatan. Though he has quite a hefty pricetag around his neck. Somewhere between 25 and 40 milion euros.... there aren't much clubs who can afford that.

i think that holland will win. but the way this tornoment has been going, its almost impossible to predict the results. i wouldnt be suprised if sweden wins or if it goes to penalties..