Half-Life: Counter-Strike

Are there any stores selling it still? 'cause buying online ain't going to happen :blink:

Yes it is. You can buy hl online. Just go into a games store or a big supermarket and buy it for like ?10 you won't do much better and ?10 isn't really much.

Half-Life: Counter-Strike.... theres no such thing. CS has no connections whatsoever with HL, except that it uses its engine.

FEEEEEEEEEEEL IT!

actually, any mod for HL is fully titled "Half Life: Mod Name" It's really a sub division of the half life game and helps to indicate that Half Life is needed.

actually, any mod for HL is fully titled "Half Life: Mod Name" It's really a sub division of the half life game and helps to indicate that Half Life is needed.

[stupid Counter-nerd]

Pffscct Half-life was build on the CS engine, you people know NOTHING ! CS is the OWNZER ! GAMES !!!111!!

I just pwned sooo many noobs :woot: and all the "COOL" people play CS, even my mom !!!111

I was playing on FFAGirLzOnlayNoobsInAnoThErTeRm[GIRLS-CLAN] Man i pwned so hard !!!!!!!1111111

I pwned sandi he was a real noob !!1111!! PFFFSSCTTT !

[/stupid Counter-nerd]

:huh: What the he.. just happend ?

I never really liked Half-life. Thats the great thing about HL, so many different mods. has been made for the Game!

It really reaches to a big audience.

Shooting, driving, jumping, collecting, Strategy you name it !

Well, UT2004 has some great mods in production too ... But Half-life had this "Charm" over it :p

And one big plus too, is it runs of almost every damn computer! the system requirements arn't so high

And, there are so many different game styles now in HL mods, from RTS, to rally racing, to sports, to everything under the sun.

Plus a mod that looks like it's on a new engine, Move In! mod :p

And, there are so many different game styles now in HL mods, from RTS, to rally racing, to sports, to everything under the sun.

Plus a mod that looks like it's on a new engine, Move In! mod :p

Could you give me a link to this "Move in" ? Google won't help me :p

Could you give me a link to this "Move in" ? Google won't help me:pp

Whoa!

The screenies on there aren't as impressive as the screenies here and here

Both of those are maps in progress, and some of them look absolutely AMAZING with the lighting effects and stuff they added.

I believe they've added:

Pixel Shader, Afterglow, and a few other interesting things to the engine.

Whoa!

The screenies on there aren't as impressive as the screenies here and here

Both of those are maps in progress, and some of them look absolutely AMAZING with the lighting effects and stuff they added.

I believe they've added:

Pixel Shader, Afterglow, and a few other interesting things to the engine.

Thanks man.

I'm afraid we are gonna see another mod. get behind the shadow of CS.

No mod has really been able to break trough CS ( Maybe NS ... but. )

Thanks man.

I'm afraid we are gonna see another mod. get behind the shadow of CS.

No mod has really been able to break trough CS ( Maybe NS ... but. )

Actaully, I love NS, but even that isn't as popular, but I havent played in about 2 months so maybe it's changed. The great thing about NS is the generally more mature players who don't screa, chea twhen you have 68 deaths and finally get 1 kill. The onyl mod to get close to CS is DoD.

I play NS and DoD myself. But the problem is ... There arn't so many players!

All the gamers are playing CS wich is kinda sad, becayse DoD and NS is way better then CS.

But people just won't realise that :( But we'll have to live with that i guess

Actually Condition Zero is the most popular "mod" now heh, it's over top of DoD and NS and every other mod.

I can't wait until MI! is out, as said previously, it looks alot like Far Cry believe it or not. Gameplay wise, well we won't know until it's out. But it looks TIGHT

Actually Condition Zero is the most popular "mod" now heh, it's over top of DoD and NS and every other mod.

I can't wait until MI! is out, as said previously, it looks alot like Far Cry believe it or not. Gameplay wise, well we won't know until it's out. But it looks TIGHT

You mean apart from Counter-Strike, right?

http://www.steampowered.com/status/game_stats.html

hey opti if you need a Key PM me, i bought 3 copies,  i used to lan with friends and it was easyer for them to use my PC's here that were setup, so i bought 3 copies and they paid me for 2 of them, and i only play alone now so. if you need one email me @ csabo2@gmail.com

omg no no no i missed it!!!111

dang, must go buy a copy :cry:

PMed anyways