[MLB] Sox/Cubs Series

Wow, what a great showing by the AA pitcher Felix Diaz for the Sox. Really impressed me. Carlos Zambrano kinda flopped for the Cubs giving up 5 runs in his second bad outting of the season. I think the Sox played very well for what pitching they were up against, and the series all comes down to tomorrow's game. Go Sox! :D

For the last time, he isnt a AA pitcher, once youve played a game in the majors you are considered a MLB pitcher.

We might be the only ones here that care for the Cubs/Sox series.........

If Maddux keeps pitching like he is.....there will be no 300 win this year.

As a Cubs fan I am dissapointed in Maddux performance, but hopefully things will get better after the All Star break.

If Maddux keeps pitching like he is.....there will be no 300 win this year.

As a Cubs fan I am dissapointed in Maddux performance, but hopefully things will get better after the All Star break.

Yeah, I'm also a Cubs fan. Maddux was not himself today. I'm sure he'll be able to get his 300th win this season, but he needs to get himself prepared. Ramirez also surprised me today. The Sox scored 2 or 3 runs because of the errors he made. Hopefully they'll have better luck against Houston this week...

Well, hopefully I speak for all my fellow Cubs fans, bring it to Wrigley and we'll win!

Maddux struggled, but that freaking breaking ball on the inside was WICKED all day, he just didn't throw it enough, and hung a lot of them.