Yo ho ho ho 1,000 posts for me!

In September '02 i joined neowin on the search for the codename:dashboard beta... since then ive been an active member of neowin, of course i had times when i wasnt really that active, but ive always been a daily browser with neowin as my homepage to check up on the latest news!

anyway ive now reached 1,000 posts, id like to say thanks to all the mods (of course) and admin for makin neowin such a great place and also thanks to the incredible number of people who have helped me with my computer gripes during my time at neowin - from modifying config files under Linux to recently setting up my domain :)

i also hope ive made a postive contribution to the forums through my posts on matters of general discussion and assistance in the Windows support forums :)

Oh, and I have a new signature and avatar as well :)

,Jun 27 2004, 10:29] In September '02 i joined neowin on the search for the codename:dashboard beta... since then ive been an active member of neowin, of course i had times when i wasnt really that active, but ive always been a daily browser with neowin as my homepage to check up on the latest news!

anyway ive now reached 1,000 posts, id like to say thanks to all the mods (of course) and admin for makin neowin such a great place and also thanks to the incredible number of people who have helped me with my computer gripes during my time at neowin - from modifying config files under Linux to recently setting up my domain :)

i also hope ive made a postive contribution to the forums through my posts on matters of general discussion and assistance in the Windows support forums :)

Oh, and I have a new signature and avatar as well :)

:cool: nice one my friend

I give you acclaim, acclamation, admiration, adulation, applause, appreciation, approval, blessing, bouquet, buttering up, cajolery, commendation, comp, confirmation, congratulations, courtesy, encomium, endorsement, eulogy, favor, felicitation, flattery, good word, homage, honor, kudos, laud, laudation, notice, orchid, ovation, panegyric, posy, regard, respects, sanction, sentiment, and tribute.

I give you acclaim, acclamation, admiration, adulation, applause, appreciation, approval, blessing, bouquet, buttering up, cajolery, commendation, comp, confirmation, congratulations, courtesy, encomium, endorsement, eulogy, favor, felicitation, flattery, good word, homage, honor, kudos, laud, laudation, notice, orchid, ovation, panegyric, posy, regard, respects, sanction, sentiment, and tribute.

thanks... i guess.... :huh:

In alphabetical order! Cool.

,Jun 27 2004, 22:24] thanks for the congratulations guys :) hope to post at your 1000 post threads (if you havent reached them yet ;))

I should hit 18000 soon enough :whistle: