Fantasy Football

Hey i was curious as to if there will be a fantasy football league for neowin? I am in the fantasy baseball and i just cant follow it well but i am all about the fantasy football. anyone have any idea if this will happen?

If there is enough interest, sure.

The baseball league fell on it's face. No one checks it, as I have offered many trades only to ne nullified due to the fact that no one is active.

• 2 weeks later...

here's an fyi bump... I just checked yahoo and they have started sign ups for fantasy football. I dont know if Neowin will be having a league but i know the leagues can and do fill up quickly.

I wish I knew about this ealier. I already signed up for Yahoo fantasy football. My team was drafted already.

My Team:

QB: Hasselbeck

QB: Garcia

WR: D. Jackson (Sea)

WR: C. Chambers

WR: Galloway

WR: T. Taylor

WR: Glenn

RB: S. Alexander

RB: J. Lewis

RB: Westbrook

TE: A. Becht (NYJ)

TE: B. Williams (NO)

K: Stover

K: Carney

DEF: Seattle

I'm willing to sign up another team for a neowin league. Does Yahoo allow password protected leagues for free?

No one checks it, as I have offered many trades only to ne nullified due to the fact that no one is active.

I do but not as regularly. I have been as high as #4 and now I have been at #8 for a month and a half so far. If there is a change in my position, I think I will check it more often.

I wish I knew about this ealier. I already signed up for Yahoo fantasy football. My team was drafted already.

I'm willing to sign up another team for a neowin league. Does Yahoo allow password protected leagues for free?

Yeah, they offer free password-protected leagues. We do that at work.

I like your team. I think Travis Taylor is going to have a breakout season with Baltimore. Of course, he's a former Florida Gator so I always say that :)

I'm interested in a neowin league as well. Hopefully more people will get in on it.

Bah, BOOG didn't go for my trade.. ranked #4/5 in baseball.. I think the #1 guy cheated lol

Yeah, I'll do a football league.. should be better than the baseball one (just too many games in baseball).

Fantasy Football - Good idea. I originally used the BBC league by according to Neowin News, the Fantasy Football section of the BBC website could be set to go. This would be a great alternative.

Master Spy.

Bah, BOOG didn't go for my trade.. ranked #4/5 in baseball.. I think the #1 guy cheated lol

Yeah, I'll do a football league.. should be better than the baseball one (just too many games in baseball).

You changed your name! :o BTW...what trade? I haven'

t been able to check it altely...it's blocked at work..:cry:

Ok everyone....as you may or may not know, I have moved, and my computer at home is in a box. once I get it up and running, i'll set up a league.

pending the creation of a work league, i would join this.

it would be cool to have a league run by the two nw sports mods.

or you can run it. i have too much to do. but this will be my third ff season. third times the charm baby.

You changed your name!:o:o BTW...what trade? I haven'

t been able to check it altely...it's blocked at work:cry:y:

Yeah, myie2 ended with a new product name.. wasn't risking anymore name changes with it lol

The trade ende:(:( The 10 days were up so it automatically canceled it. Was basically me trying to steal your best player for one of my pitcher;);)

I guess the season is shorter and that there are multiple games every weekend makes me want to join this FF league. I shall start checking seriously if it doesnt go the baseball way.

but this will be my third ff season. third times the charm baby.

I won last season's by winning the two playoff games. I was the 4th ranked team heading into the playoffs and some how I won both games. I had a 2-4 record against the 1-3 seeds. It look me 4 seasons to finally win.

Yeah, myie2 ended with a new product name.. wasn't risking anymore name changes with it lol

The trade ended :(  The 10 days were up so it automatically canceled it.  Was basically me trying to steal your best player for one of my pitchers ;)

Burned by my own hypocracy. Sorry, myie. I haven't yet unpacked my CPU yet...(using dad's..)

Speaking of fantasy football, This is great, its like online football management, you play against other people, buy players..train them up and stuff.

Yuh, that link makes you part of my teams 'fans' when you sign up. dosent effect you at all. just gives the players a morale boost :rolleyes: