Sosa's corked bat

Does it work for you? I can't get it to play.. just sits idle.

it's having problems for me, looks like the server is over loaded, I got it to play but then lost the connection

I cant get the video to play either.

Remember it like it was yesterday though.

To steal my own thread a little here, Have you ever driven up to Milwaukee to watch a Cubs @ Brewers game baseballpro9? If you have, I officially hate you :p There ends up being more Cubs fans then Brewers fans at those games.

I love d the old County Stadium...when I lived up in Chicago, I caught a few Brewer games there I was there the day after the cranes collapsed at Miller.......Hows Miller Park?

To steal my own thread a little here, Have you ever driven up to Milwaukee to watch a Cubs @ Brewers game baseballpro9?  If you have, I officially hate you :p  There ends up being more Cubs fans then Brewers fans at those games.

psh.. its not just milwaukee.. there are more cubs fans at braves/cubs games in atlanta these days too..

ive been to both milwaukee parks though. i liked county stadium a lot better.. and it was cool to see where the braves used to play. got to see mark mcgwire hit his 64th HR in '98.. that was pretty cool. I dunno what it was about Miller Park, just didnt do anything for me.

I love d the old County Stadium...when I lived up in Chicago, I caught a few Brewer games there  I was there the day after the cranes collapsed at Miller.......Hows Miller Park?

Miller Park is definately worth it... I do miss County Stadium, but Miller Park is a great replacement... The roof's saved at least 10+ games from being rained out I've gone to just this year....

I just wish they had built it in a diferent location. Afternoon Thursday game that ends around 4 + downtown rush hour traffic = not getting out of there for a few hours.

I whitnessed my first "both full teams charging the mound" incident at County Stadium. It was so long ago I don't even remember against which team. My guess would be either the Twins or Whitesox, ah, great memories there...

County Stadium was unique, do they still have a mascot slide down the slide at Miller?

Miller Park is preety cool though.

Miller Park is great. My dad and I saw the Cardinals play the Brewers twice, really nice stadium. We got to see them open and close the roof, just amazing to watch something that big open and close that fast.