2000 Posts for [NFC]Wave

Well, I finally hit 2000 posts. Been with Neowin for over a year now and it's been a great time. I've seen many changes over the last year as many of you have noticed as well. From the made up words (neopwi, lahrd, etc) to the ever growing community, it's been great.

I've learned many things through this community both with computer skills and general information. There is always something new and exciting at Neowin.

Thank you to the following mods for specifically helping me out over the last year and a bit;

Toxikk - Thunderbird/Mozilla help and just his general pimping self.

Blaise - Many a time have you re-directed me to a more helpful area.

Radish - Come on, who doesn't love this guy? He's always helping me out with something.

[sanctified] - All the absinthe information, his constant music advice (even though I know you hate rap), and general assistance.

[bOOGSoftball] - Just because you're Boog and always have something clever to say.

The following members have helped me along the way;

Ivand - I talk to you all the time, we kind of help each other with a lot of things.

iBaker - Many a time have we chatted about different things.

Flyakite - Love your Panther SP. Can't wait for the updates and hope you had a great vacation.

ONEentity - All the music you've sent me and just general conversation

Ryan/Trunten - Long live Longhorn Girls!

Too all the members and mods I've missed, sorry but you've all had some part in helping me get to 2000. Hope my posts have been beneficial and useful to the community. Here's to another 2000 (Y)

- Chris

,Jun 28 2004, 16:02] thanks for the comments, now go and get a nice glass of abs :)

I actually haven't tried it yet. Soon though. There's a couple weekends coming up I could really use some to chill out with ;)

...made up words (neopwi, lahrd, etc)....

The following member has helped me along the way:

Ryan/Trunten - Long live Longhorn Girls!

Don't forget wolfnipplechips and schtumprattle. :laugh: :rofl:

Thanks for the mention. :D :happy: Perhaps I'll whip up a special wallpaper for you later if I can find that background again. :rolleyes: :p

Congradulations on your milestone as well as your recent newfound girlfriend. ;) Good luck to the both of you! (Y)