Tim Henman, can he win Wimbledon?

29 members have voted

1. 1. Tim Henman, can he win Wimbledon?

• He'll win the it!
    • He'll get to the final and lose!
    • He'll reach the semi and lose!
    • Mario Ancic will beat him in the quater-final!
    • Who's Tim Henman?
    • Tennis is horribly dull and has no place on Neowin or anywhere else.

I was watch Tim Henman play Philippoussis in the 4th round today, and he played amaizing. It may be just wishfull thinking, but I really think Henman can do it this time. What do you lot think?

i was watching federer today and hes looking good. he poped a 130mph serve late in te 3rd set, amazing. i think he will win it again this year

I voted Tennis is horribly dull and has no place on Neowin or anywhere else because I liked the sound. I dont mind playing tennis but watching its not my cup of tea, I very much doubt Tim will go anyware it will be the same old story hes not getting any younger.

I think ppl in the uk sort of know he will never win wimbledon, but will never give that hope...

I hope he wins actually, but as I said he will never win....

i was watching federer today and hes looking good. he poped a 130mph serve late in te 3rd set, amazing. i think he will win it again this year

OMG 130mph!!! That is not Tim Henman, he must be on steroids!! LOL

Anyways I think he will do well in it and you never know maybe he will win it, some day.

I voted for him to win it as I have confidence.

i'm not a fan, but it would be cool if he could win it for england. but i don't think it will happen. henman will barely beat ancic, and lose to roddick :)

hehe, yup, and so much for this thread :p

i said he'd barely beat ancic. guess he couldn't even do that. ancic is playing pretty damn well lately.