MOH:AA or Call of Duty - Which is best and why?

I have played them and I guess I like MOH:AA the best, because it was first perhaps. It really hooked me. Somehow COD did not seem as intense and fresh, but again, maybe that is because it was just different and came later, even though it was the same basic group of developers.

I think MOH:AA was one of the best shooters of its type ever. COD a close second. What do you guys think, and why? I'm just kind of curious.

Thanks,

BK

MOHAA just becuase it had better story, and trust me, when you play MOHAA at 1600x1200 with AA and AF and some Klipsch Promedia 5.1s at a good colume while storming the beaches, thats something you never forget.

They're different. Totally different.

MOH (expecially SH) is much, MUCH better in multiplayer, with almost zero cheaters online (expecially when you play on famous clan servers);

COD is a great single player game, but nothing more (IHMO). The multiplayer feels like a bad Q3 mod.

To sum this up, I love them both, just for different reasons.

MoH:AA !!!! i love that game :woot: .. i didnt care for CoD at all :rolleyes:

just too bad MoH:AA cd2 is jacked up and i cant reinstall :blush:

Both were good games. CoD had a good single player but you don't really get attached to your character because you don't play just one, so you feel quite 'distant' from the storyline if that makes any sense.