My Second Star!

this is not a real milestone, this thread will be closed soon

well it isn't against the rules...or at least the last time i checked, so, until then.... :no:

EDIT: and hypoxiaicon.....i'm pretty sure I got sucked IN....lol

[Carl] Ah good. Another freakin star. I put one and one together and came up with that you is a freakin ladies man. If the crabs come at ya, just hit em with the shampoo. And get out of my freakin pool! [/Carl]

Edited by Ryan

This forum allows members to share their Neowin 'Milestones'. A Milestone can be reaching a postcount of 1,000, increments of 1,000 or something totally different like amount of time spent as a contributing member and what that has done or meant for you.

That is from the top of the threads section. Just so you can see the rules. Only 1000s threads.

Wow man, that sure beats the end to world poverty I was waiting for... 100 posts man:

hoopdee.jpg

[Carl] Ah good. Another freakin star. I put one and one together and came up with that you is a freakin ladies man. If the crabs come at ya, just hit em with the shampoo. And get of my freakin pool! [/Carl]

Niiiiiiiice, as for you thread haters, lets the mods, decide, not you.

EDIT: Just read bizkit's quote, weeeell I'ma wrong then, close it if you will my humble appologies

Niiiiiiiice, as for you thread haters, lets the mods, decide, not you.

They did decide, it says plain and simple:

This forum allows members to share their Neowin 'Milestones'. A Milestone can be reaching a postcount of 1,000, increments of 1,000 or something totally different like amount of time spent as a contributing member and what that has done or meant for you.

Every 1000 - perhaps you need some spectacles

I did a celebration for 500 posts and it got shut down, celebrations are for only 1000 increments.

edit: forester that wooptie fu7cking doo pic is da bomb :rofl: :rofl:

points up, ooookay i'm worng, i get the freakin point

edit: lord, has i posted this somewhere else, i don't think it would have stirred up as much contraversey...

After 6 months I've finally decided to become an active member and give instead of take! w00t!

you have been a member for about 6+ months or there abouts so you should know what type of milestone threads are alowed

That is from the top of the threads section. Just so you can see the rules. Only 1000s threads.

the wording in that doesnt really seem to say it has to be in 1000's also he has posted something else on top of that

the wording in that doesnt really seem to say it has to be in 1000's also he has posted something else on top of that

... but believe me, thats what it means.

hm....thats true, no one said it had to be 1000 and this was to an extent "like amount of time spent as a contributing member"