Athletics. Who does it here :)

Hello.

I do athletics and i thought i'd find some people here that also do it.

My favourite events are cross countries :) although for track season i enjoy doing to longer events such as 1500m, 3000m, and most definatly steeple chase!

Who else is an athlete here? :cool:

i mentioned athletics in my other post, but to be more specific the events im in are:

100m

200m

400m

long jump

triple jump

and occasionally 800m

cycling,track, and cross country.5000m xc. i mainly did the 800m and 1600m this past spring.i was part of some 4x400m relays this spring and in the 03-04 indoor track season. :) thats all the athletics i do,bike and run. :cool: i used to play roller hockey for 3 seasons.

Im 6'9....and 19 so I've been playing basketball since I was about 8. Everything has been paid for by coaches and club ball for me and i get to travel everywhere. Also I played for a pretty decent D1 college.

Im 6'9....and 19 so I've been playing basketball since I was about 8. Everything has been paid for by coaches and club ball for me and i get to travel everywhere. Also I played for a pretty decent D1 college.

<gets on the phone and calls the NCAA......Hello...violations department?>

<gets on the phone and calls the NCAA......Hello...violations department?>

LOL

Anywhooo i play baseball and LOVE watching Football (American) I also Ref Football and Soccer

i use to race BMX until i broke my arm in 3 places and now i cant race :cry:

but i still like to ride alot.

I love outdoors. I work an IT Helpdesk job for Maytag in the week, but do other activities on weekends.

I rock climb, play tennis, racketball, jog (a little), and my favorite-river guide (both kayaking and rafting) on the Ocoee River, where the 1996 Olympics kayaking took place. Here is a pic (I am on the black vest with the black helmet in the back). If any of you are ever in the SE Tennessee or N.Georgia area, let me know and I will take you down for only $10. It's a blast.

raftingsunday.jpg

Used to do 200m in school. Was 3rd fastest in the county at one point with a time of 23.2 seconds in year 10 (Y)

Now I just play football, rugby, judo and trials biking :D

I am a 100m, 200m, 400m athlete for my county and I also perform cross countries representing my school (sixth form college). I play rugby, I have mastered 3 martial arts (Taekwondo Seng-Do, Iiado [basically the way of the sword], Aikido and currently studying Shaolin Kung Fu) I like going to the gym at least 4 times a week. BUT... I like sitting on my ass too.

Edited by Quantumdefect