First royale login's Preview / Build

I looked all over the web for Royale login. Didnt find one. And me being a designer people asked to make the first one! So thats was i did. Plus this is legal. lol Doesnt not break neowin rules. The rule is the theme. No the login. I ask the mod.

1# Tktino .. yea

The Royale login.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=184955

Comments plz :woot:

I did it on there. Then someone pms me tells me ITs a milesstone dude. i was like what? whats that. Yur the first to do it. I was like yaa!

BOOGSoftball? won't be happy to see this thread when he gets back from his vacation.:no:o:

See ya thread! Buh-bye!

I looked all over the web for Royale login. Didnt find one. And me being a designer people asked to make the first one! So thats was i did. Plus this is legal. lol Doesnt not break neowin rules. The rule is the theme. No the login. I ask the mod.

1# Tktino .. yea

The Royale login.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=184955

Comments plz :woot:

This is, hands down...the stupidest thread I have seen, ever. You made a thread here, WHY!? It dosen't even look like Royale, for crying out loud! This stupid Royale theme has gotten blown out of proportion...I guarantee if this wasn't the "cool leaked theme" you'd all hate it. If someone had did this themselves and posted it in the completed VS section, you'd all be jumping on him for it looking like Luna. But MS releases one, and we instantly have 50 threads, asking about the VS, Logins, Trillian skins, etc.

1# Tktino .. no

And it's another Royale theme you just HAD to enter, even though you claim to hate Royale themes.

Vaguely retarded or just Postcount++ ?

Uh, no. Not a mod, don't want to be a mod, no time to be an effective mod, and too opinionated to be a mod. Still better than posting in topics that I claim to dislike.