Women's Wimbledon

I know i was just about to post, she is so fit!!! not enough wallpappers of her out theirs shes 17 im 16 close enough. LOL i wish. Beats any of the tall ugly woman players out thier.

she is tall isn't she? like 6' something? yeah, she is pretty hot. when she was playing hantuchova, i was glued to the screen. very hot match :p

Let's hope her growing fame because of her beauty doesn't send her down the same destrictive path, in regards to her tennis career, that Kournikova went down.

Yeah she is extremely hot.

But do you know what the wierd thing is? She is actually extremely good at tennis! The final of Wimbledon is an incredible achievement for any player, let alone a 17 year old! And as for her modeling, she looks so much more attractive when playing tennis than she does in any of her shoots. I, like bangbang, hope she stays with tennis, and doesn't try to persue a life of glamour: she has the potential to be the best in the world. :yes:

I hope she can prove herself by beating that Beast of a player Serina Williams. I wouldn't like to meet her in a dark ally, thats for sure! :pinch:

Edited by farsightxc2

Sharapova is not very attractive... she played well though, I watched the match live earlier today. Some good plays but certainly not the best tennis player about - I thought Serena played better today.

Let's hope her growing fame because of her beauty doesn't send her down the same destrictive path, in regards to her tennis career, that Kournikova went down.

One of the reasons it went down was because of her injuries.

she's extremely attractive AND everytime the ball is played to her she seems to have an orgasm as she hits the ball, either that or she's in extreme pain.....

but yeah, hot.

oh yeah, and shes an amazing player, when she matures as a player she will be huge, here's hoping she can beat Serena and get her career off to a HUGE start.

yeah, i noticed tatiana as well. good stuff. i thought i heard sharapova is 6'0", thats what i heard this morning. thats tall for a girl.