The swiss ref from england game!

Apparently my brother told me that he had heard the swiss ref from the england game against portugal had a portugese girlfreind :angry: :blink: :wacko:

If this is true what are ur opinions all round?

Edit: typo

Apparently my brother told me that he had heard the swiss ref from the england game against portugal had a swiss girlfreind?:angry::?:blink:k::wacko:ko:

If this is true what are ur opinions all round?

wow a swiss man with a swiss bird!!

scandal!

hehe, im sure u just typoed, did you mean to say he had a portugese woman?

on a seperate note.. i dotn think he would have been so stupid as to be bias in the game due to have a potugese gf, he is just a sucky ref

edit: now i look stupid dont i!

let it go allready. This has been discussed to death. IMHO the referee was a little hard with his decisions but a he made a corecct decision on this (not-)goal...

Oh... I wondered why just before disallowing the goal, he looked up in the stands where a bronzed beauty was shaking her rack at him and then shaking her head...

Oh... I wondered why just before disallowing the goal, he looked up in the stands where a bronzed beauty was shaking her rack at him and then shaking her head...

LOL... damn it must have missed this part.

So, you heard off your borther, who heard off an undisclosed source...? Right!

Does it matter? These guys are chosen because they are VERY professional, don't be so lame!

So what if she had a portuguese girl friend ? That doesn't imply anything. Get over it, its just another game that England has lost

It's a f*cking conspiracy!!

We just helped knock out the swiss, so we're given a swiss ref to ref our match against portugal, who has a portugese wife/gf, and is bribed by UEFA to let portugal win the tournament, because they are hosts.

</sarcasm>

I suppose he also had a misalanious deposit of ?1,000,000 from a portuguese bank too, eh?

I was one of the first on this board to make bad photo edits using paint of this ref as well cuss him and insult him. But lets lay this one to rest now, eh? I am getting bored of it all. Portugal won - thats it: they were the better team.

Having said that I definately wouldn't want him to referee another England game: if he wasn't bias against us before, he will be now!

ehhh source? anyway; see!!! its totally a f*cked up conspiracy with all the refs nowadays, if Blatter wouldnt put the fifa money in his private back account, they would got money for some techy stuff on the field.

Incredible...

First, you say that he was a robber.

Then:

* you lie by faking quotes of him, saying that he was wrong...

* you mess around in HIS private life by revealing that he cheated his wife with an italian female referee quoting his ex-wife, his car's license plate, his website, his email addresses, his house address...

* you photoshop/paintshop/paint his photos and spread them everywhere

* you said that UEFA was going to bann him, due to his mistake

So, what do we get?

* He still says that he was right and that you should learn the god damn rules before playing the game.

* He gets death threats so he and his girlfriend have to be police protected.

* UEFA referee commission gives a press conference dissing your stupid media, by saying that because of your sux0r attitudes they had to pull him off the tournament, and explain with multiple video angles, frame-by-frame, why the referee was absolutely right by apointing foul.

Shame on you! Get over it!

Incredible...

First, you say that he was a robber.

Then:

* you lie by faking quotes of him, saying that he was wrong...

* you mess around in HIS private life by revealing that he cheated his wife with an italian female referee quoting his ex-wife, his car's license plate, his website, his email addresses, his house address...

* you photoshop/paintshop/paint his photos and spread them everywhere

* you said that UEFA was going to bann him, due to his mistake

So, what do we get?

* He still says that he was right and that you should learn the god damn rules before playing the game.

* He gets death threats so he and his girlfriend have to be police protected.

* UEFA referee commission gives a press conference dissing your stupid media, by saying that because of your sux0r attitudes they had to pull him off the tournament, and explain with multiple video angles, frame-by-frame, why the referee was absolutely right by apointing foul.

Shame on you! Get over it!

A bit of a sweeping generalisation there, man. Not everyone is guilty of all these things.

Yeah, we all let of steam right after the game by bitching at the ref, and even had a laugh and a joke for a few days after about it. I know I did. But thats all it was. A joke. It really is getting silly now.

Lets face it: if it was Figo with his arm on James we would be crying foul too, wouldnt we? So lets leave it here. Portugal won. End of story.

England 'till I die.

wow a swiss man with a swiss bird!!

scandal!

hehe, I'm sure u just typo-ed, did you mean to say he had a Portuguese woman?

on a separate note.. i don't think he would have been so stupid as to be biased in the game due to haveing a Portuguese gf, he is just a sucky ref

edit: now i look stupid don't i!

:hmmm: Smells a conspiracy

:spell: