what happened to martina hingis?

I was thinking that before when I was watching Wimbeldon, i think she might have been injured and then not fit enough to get her old form so she retired. But, I'm not sure.

I was thinking that before when I was watching Wimbeldon, i think she might have been injured and then not fit enough to get her old form so she retired. But, I'm not sure.

She kept getting these injuries constantly and so she decided to hang up her racquet. Too bad, because she filled the void when Steffi and Martina left and was too good for the others. Sadly, we will miss great players like her but there are always others that keep cropping up. :yes:

I did not like her, especially after she made the statements about how the Williams sisters were treated special and always had some excuses for not winning or dropping out of a tournament. She railed on them and it smacked of bigotry. I guess they have shown her. They have won a ton and she is out of tennis for good now, I think. Jealousy is an ugly trait, and so is bigotry.