:: The Last Stop

Question

http://www.dmblaststop.com

Could you please tell me what you like and don't like? I just added new buttons, I just had regular text links before. Added implimented the coppermine photo gallery script, and added a new shoutbox/guestbook. hopefully it works in the majority of the browsers.

:)

EDIT: New URL!

- Mike

Edited by m7d7g7

12 answers to this question

Nice site design, but I hope you don't run out of bandwidth too quickly. Those uni.cc accounts only give people something like 100MB/month.

Nice site design, but I hope you don't run out of bandwidth too quickly. Those uni.cc accounts only give people something like 100MB/month.

thanks, i didnt know that. i'm planning on buying a read domain right quickly here. :)

Looks good! Needs a little more contrasting color.

BTW, you going to the Hershey show? I'll be at the ATL and Antioch shows.

I had excellent tickets for the gorge but couldnt afford the damn plane tickets....AAAAAHHHH all 3 shows too!

Looks good! Needs a little more contrasting color.

BTW, you going to the Hershey show? I'll be at the ATL and Antioch shows.

I had excellent tickets for the gorge but couldnt afford the damn plane tickets....AAAAAHHHH all 3 shows too!

nope, i cant make the hershey show. the fam is moving down to south carolina the first of august, so were hoping to catch a show down there. the gorge show would have been awesome. how close were the tickets you had?