She said yes!

Congratulations and happy life together.

I got engaged five years ago on July 4th as well. Been married for 4 1/2 years now.

Again, all the best.

RW

:huh: why milestones?

This forum allows members to share their Neowin 'Milestones'. A Milestone can be reaching a postcount of 1,000, increments of 1,000 or something totally different like amount of time spent as a contributing member and what that has done or meant for you. You may also post birthday & anniversary wishes here as well.

I got engaged five years ago on July 4th as well. Been married for 4 1/2 years now.

Happy anniversary to you! :happy: :D ;) (Y)

that's the best and happy story you can ever tell. Congrats on the start of a new life for you... :yes:

for me it is sad to know that the one girl i love the most is 3,500 miles away from here... :cry: I was visiting her and just got back today, and it hurts to know that i won't see her for a long time... :cry: :cry: :cry:

thank you all for the comments and wishes :)

I have no regrets asking her and NEVER will. She's an amazing female and couldn't think of any else to be together forever. As amazing as she is a artist, she's just everything and more physically, emotionally, and spiritually to me :wub:. We havn't planned out our wedding yet but I'm lookin forward to that special day.

aww congratulations. :)

a friend of mine recently married and he met his girlfriend (now woman) online. i wonder if i'll marry my girlfriend someday aswell, been with her for 3,5 years now. i also met her online.