do you like nascar?

34 members have voted

1. 1. do you like nascar?

• yes
    • no
    • what is it?

i love it!! it is intense and this year with the new tires, it is more fast paced and takes more than 300 laps with just left-hand turns.

I am a crewman on a weekly NASCAR racing team. We race in San Antonio every Saturday of each month beginning in March and ending in late September. I love to watch every single NASCAR race broadcast on TV. I am a frequent visitor to the NASCAR website. I think you've got to have a like for automobiles to like and enjoy NASCAR, but I might be wrong. :ponder:

For those of you who think I'm lying and faking this, I've got hundreds of pictures of our race car and various races that we've been in. I'll show you the proof! :)

~ Jason

jtaylor779@hotmail.com

i think it's more of a competition with the mechanics who build the cars than it is the drivers. i'm not a fan. and hockey is the best sport of the face of the earth.:D

Originally posted by Toxikk

atleast it is better than hockey and soccer. muhahahaha

OOOOOO! Buuuurn... :D

The ONLY way I'll end up watching nascar is if there is a crash. Why do you think they replay it eleventy billion times when it happens?

I like watching Nascar....the Dodge drivers rule....especially this year...Sterling Marlin is the greatest.....and Jeff Gordon can crash and burn.....:D (must go watch race now)

Big crash in the race.....Stweart got smoked pretty bad....and Gordon made it through the crash...:( :( ..Marlin was the leader on the restart...:D....but little E took the lead now....:(

Nascar is boring, not enough blood :)

Football and Hockey for me! Most other sports too. What can I say, I'm a man in a woman's body lol, I love sports.

NO

Originally posted by Goalie_CA

Hockey is by far the best sport on the face of the earth! It's the "coolest" game!

Basketball is the best sport :D

• 3 years later...

:blink: Wow this is a three year old thread you just brought back :wacko: :p What I am about to say may not make any sense at all......l like Nascar but I don't like to watch it :ninja:

Most boring sport since football ;)

586023703[/snapback]

NASCAR is actually very good but soccer is boring. The F1 parades are really boring as well. :sleep: