[REQ for Photoshop] Motorbike into Pic

Question

Basically my dad parked incorrectly in the bay, we paid the correct money etc but the ****** still gave us a ticket. I was pretty ****ed off so told him we'll get a motorbike photoshopped in and explain to them we couldn't park properly because the bike was there :D

Appreciate it if someone could fix this, will save us ?100:DD

post-31-1088984542.jpg

Doesn't this constitue as fraudulent activity which goes against Neowin AUP? :no:

No mention of fraud in the rules and besides look at the last one

Neowin reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time and an Administrator?s word is final. hah;);)

No mention of fraud in the rules and besides look at the last one

Neowin reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time and an Administrator?s word is final. hah;);)

So you agree then, it's fraudulent:happy:y:

Something like this? I'd say if you wanted to go for realism, take another picture of a bike at the same angle with your phone. It would be way easier to mix the two together, since they are coming from the same source. :D Can I change the lighting in the original pic? It would blend in a little better.

Being the good citizen that he is, he just didn't want to contaminate the crime scene. :p

Heh, thats good :)

What about putting some cones there?

tried to rip my bike and put it in your pc, now i only need to adjust the blurriness and the light.

post-31-1089042426.jpg

LOL at DedPixel's second post

The first looks very realistic apart from the image qaulity of the bike is very different to the background...

LOL at DedPixel's second post

The first looks very realistic apart from the image qaulity of the bike is very different to the background...

I didn't know if he wanted the original changed or not. If I changed the contrast, it would have blended in a little better. A low res bike would be best tho.

I would just see if I could go to the same place on a different day. Wait for a bike and take a picture (phone cam). I would imagine the two pictures would blend perfectly.

Quick attempt...anything to save a fellow British citizen from the evils of traffic wardens and parking fines. I've been given fines parked outside my office, in a permit zone, with my permit clearly displayed on the windscreen next to my tax disc :no:

badlyparkedbike.jpg

sorry it's no better :/

oh heck, sorry kwapster - just noticed that my random google search for a bike wound up with the same bike you used :|

...and no plate...LOL...that's one bad biker dude :no: :laugh:

Quick attempt...anything to save a fellow British citizen from the evils of traffic wardens and parking fines. I've been given fines parked outside my office, in a permit zone, with my permit clearly displayed on the windscreen next to my tax disc :no:

http://www.matthewcornish.org/temp/neowin/...yparkedbike.jpg

sorry it's no better :/

That looks pretty good... About 85% Convincing... can't put my finger on it... but maybe its becuase i know its fake.. send it to some people see if they can tell anything is wrong with it.

oh heck, sorry kwapster - just noticed that my random google search for a bike wound up with the same bike you used :|

...and no plate...LOL...that's one bad biker dude :no: :laugh:

CDog, no probs mate, you did a good job, better than my lame attempt, looks like a part of the pic rather than stitched on. My excuse is I'm still learning ;) (and what better way to learn than to put one over the scourge of the highways :p )