Neowin's newest switcher!

Congrats on your purchase!

I'm jealous. Maybe after the next iteration of the G5 comes out, I will buy one. Until then I'll be happy with my Powerbook.

i hate MAc and linux... LOL maybe cause we dont get them here in canada... Mac's very low seller.. hard to find in canada, unless you buy online. and linux.. never even bothered trying it.. maybe ill give it a shot when i buy my new PC :p

It cost me $3,148 with applecare and creatures II. I'll have pictures soon. I have a big matter at my hands :\

holy jeebus! That's a lot to spend on a computer. Enjoy it :)

And here I thought a Mac was one of those sandwich thingys you get at the golden arches LOL........

Nice looking box........

:alien:

i hate MAc and linux... LOL maybe cause we dont get them here in canada... Mac's very low seller.. hard to find in canada, unless you buy online.  and linux.. never even bothered trying it.. maybe ill give it a shot when i buy my new PC :p

Thers lots of stores in the GTA that sell Apple gear.

Off the top of my head...

http://www.cpused.com/

http://carbonation.com/

Its best to buy from the Apple Store if you're buying new gear so you can get a EDU discount though.

Oh well I finally got some time to clean up a little. the stand that the mac is on now is only temporary because I dont have money to buy anything for it so its using me night stand for now ;)

post-96-1089235807.jpg

i was just thinking the same thing. the desk is nice. now ya need to lose the CRT and go flat panel.

Those new HD Flat Panels are freakin sweet!

I am really hoping the next version of virtual PC comes out soon.. that should help take care of the game problem with the *alleged* native support of graphic cards .....

I think Macs are great and all but personally I would never switch being that there are so little apps that run Macs that run on Windows.

I think Macs are great and all but personally I would never switch being that there are so little apps that run Macs that run on Windows.

Of course many windows apps dont work on macs, thats why there are software alternatives.

To one point that is true. Mostly games. But for general app's, absolutely false. For every Windows app there is Mac app even better. And there is a choice too..

For example file sharing. I can use Poisoned, Acquisition, XFactor and there's a Bit Torrent version for Mac too..