New Job for [NFC]Wave

As many of you may know, I've been working three jobs for the past few months. I had been working at a bar as a bartender, at a sports and entertainment center as a bartender and backstage host, and at a grocery store in the deili. I'm saving my money so I can finally move out of my house and get away from my parents. I had been making decent amounts of paper, but not the greatest.

Well, I quit the bar a week or so ago because of small town politics and a terribly run business. The owner wanted to start paying me under the table and she was watering down the liquor, etc... I can't serve bad booze.

But today I finally got a call from a very large computer company in town called Stream. They want me to work for them as a call center technician and do some IT work for them as well. So I will basically have two positions at the company. I will be able to quit all of the other jobs and just concentrate on one as this one is higher paying than all the others combined.

So, heres to starting a new job and gaining the experience for future employment as well as eventually moving out and beginning to live my life (Y).

Wave,Jul 8 2004, 14:56] As many of you may know, I've been working three jobs for the past few months. I had been working at a bar as a bartender, at a sports and entertainment center as a bartender and backstage host, and at a grocery store in the deili. I'm saving my money so I can finally move out of my house and get away from my parents. I had been making decent amounts of paper, but not the greatest.

Well, I quit the bar a week or so ago because of small town politics and a terribly run business. The owner wanted to start paying me under the table and she was watering down the liquor, etc... I can't serve bad booze.

But today I finally got a call from a very large computer company in town called Stream. They want me to work for them as a call center technician and do some IT work for them as well. So I will basically have two positions at the company. I will be able to quit all of the other jobs and just concentrate on one as this one is higher paying than all the others combined.

So, heres to starting a new job and gaining the experience for future employment as well as eventually moving out and beginning to live my life (Y).

Congrats mate and good luck (Y). This calls for a celebration :beer:

Dude, Yay for ya!!! I know this having three jobs thingy has been hard to you. Time to celebrate now!!! :D Where is the beer?? :beer: