Ronaldo Hints At Spurs Move

Real Madrid's Brazilian superstar Ronaldo has hinted that he would consider a move to England to join Tottenham Hotspur.

The 27-year-old is a big fan of new White Hart Lane sporting director Frank Arnesen, who brought him to Europe to PSV Eindhoven a decade ago.

Since then Ronaldo has gone on to star at Barcelona, Inter Milan and now Real, but has always held Arnesen in high regard.

He told The Sun: "Frank will be like a breath of fresh air and bigger clubs will be sorry they did not bring him over before.

"I've often said I want to play in England and that remains the case.

"Frank going to Tottenham makes me think of England again and it would be ideal to work under him. He is the man who discovered me and has been like a father to me since.

"Now he is going to work in England it reignites my interest in playing in the Premiership."

Ronaldo joined Real in the summer of 2002, having helped his country win the World Cup in the Far East.

ronaldo.jpg

Source: http://www.4thegame.com/club/thfc/news/157349

Omfg YESSS. I support Spurs if you didnt know btw, i hope he signs :D

Edited by Kriz

i hope he signs :D

Yeah it would be nice . :D

Even if I don't know much about football, i think it's pretty rare to see good players going for the "sport" rather than for the money.

i think it's pretty rare to see good players going for the "sport" rather than for the money.

Its not as if he would be takin in 15,000 p/w though if he was to come but none the less.

If he does move, good luck to him and spurs next season. :cool:

Brgs

He wouldnt be gettin as much as he is now, hes on like ?100,000 a week.

Spurs wont be able to affored that, so hes gonna be on like half what he gets now.

uhhhhh like the Spurt would got the money to buy him :whistle: dont think Real Madrid would like him go

Spurs have ?35mil to spend on transfers;))

Ronaldo is all talk, as far as his future is, he will not leave Real, he gets mucho money on his bloated contract anyway.

Forbes claims he made $18.5 M last year, not bad for a fatso with the very same moves.

Bad defense is his greatest offensive skill!

Ronaldo is all talk, as far as his future is, he will not leave Real, he gets mucho money on his bloated contract anyway.

Forbes claims he made $18.5 M last year, not bad for a fatso with the very same moves.

Bad defense is his greatest offensive skill!

:rolleyes: What's your problem with Ronaldo? He's actually a very talented player. :unsure: :huh: