(Free) Everyquest Trilogy Download

I've always wanted to try eq..

if its good ill subscribe..

this is a gr8 chance and im sure that a trial like this will get them many customers just like me..

Indeed, a MMORPG's quality is only equal to that of its surrounding community and Everquest most certainly has the largest following.

Always have wanted to try the drug, here's my chance. :)

i wll not play evercrack...i wll not play evercrack...i wll not play evercrack...i wll not play evercrack... must stop download

bah, needs a credit card ;(

Only free registration is required to download.

Is a credit card required to play? If it is I'll stop downloading now...

there is a link at the top of the sonystation page to free signup, and then you don't pay, and you get your sonystationID. Then download. Slow speeds off the dl right now tho.

Where can I read up about guides for leveling fast, so I can try alot out in the 30 days?

Off to google for now.

there is NOW WAY IN HELL im gonna pay 13$ a mo. for that.

the interface is the worst ive seen in a game. the graphics absoloutly suck and the gameplay aint that gr8 either.

im sure it was gr8 for its time and im sure there are fanboys out there (a lot of them) for this but not my cup of tea..

ill wait for WoW thank you very much..

uninstalls..

yes its free to download, but to make an account I think you need a credit card...and AFTER 30 days it will be billed, unless you cancel it.

PLEASE...correct me if i'm wrong, I wanna play this babeh too :D

I will never play evercrack ever.....

I knew a guy on my floor who played it....

then somehow i ended up as his roomate the following year(very suspicious since he got me drunk and tried to rape me beforehand).....least to say all i heard was bitching about it, he played it all the time....and it looked never appealing to me graphically(and well GUI also looked annoying)

I will never play evercrack ever.....

I knew a guy on my floor who played it....

then somehow i ended up as his roomate the following year(very suspicious since he got me drunk and tried to rape me beforehand).....least to say all i heard was bitching about it, he played it all the time....and it looked never appealing to me graphically(and well GUI also looked annoying)

it isnt.

it is.

:no:

can I use a bogus CC? ;)

Q: OMFG IT NEEDS A CREDIT CARDZ0R?!?!?!one?++plus

A: No, No and No. You Don't Need A Credit Card At All. Not Even For The Free SignUp ;)

played eq for 5 years. there's no way a true noob could get into eq the way it is now.

there's rarely ever a true low level noob anymore. that means no one to play with. eq survives because of the mid to high level players. the influx of new players is alot of people plying multiple accounts.

Yep.. if you are a true newb in evercrack you will not stand a chance..

I played EQ for 3 years.. back in the oldschool days when it first came out.. it took me 3 years to level to 45+ I played alot but I had a low wisdom druid.. *shrug*

they even offered another 7 days things about a year ago.. I got on.. and jumped right back off :D

it was ok game, but too addictive..