[NBA] Shaq agrees to trade to Miami

I thought Dallas was the deal, but Lakers are at least smart for putting him in a non-competing setting. Won't have to play against him unless they both reach the finals.

Miami may sell tons more tickets, and they may still be able to get some great players to come there now that Shaq is the core of that team.

Hope it goes through.

oh geez.. they can trade all they want the pistons are going to win again anyway.

true dat. ;)

toxikk: i don't get it either but shrug. :unsure:

Personally, I would have liked to see Shaq stay with the Lakers, forcing Kobe to sign with the Clippers. That would be an awesome 4 game series next season in STAPLES. Now it looks like Kobe will re-sign with the Lakers and they will probably go after Vlade Divac.

I still think Miami gets the better of the deal. With Odom, Caron Butler, and Brian Grant, the Lakers will have 4 small forwards (Odom, Butler, George, Luke Walton) and a mediocre power forward (assuming Malone is done). Should be interesting seeing the Lakers go up against guys like Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Chris Webber, Yao Ming, and Amare Stoudemire 4 times each....hahahahahaha. :p

Miami now has the ingredients...a dominating big man in the paint and a guard who can shoot, go off the dribble, pass the ball, and play defense. It's all contigent on the role players.

one thing's for sure.

he will get the ball. waaaaaaaaay more than he did in la prolly.

its just going to be fun to see him on the east coast... playing against the nets, and celtics a lot.

muhahaha.

Personally, I would have liked to see Shaq stay with the Lakers, forcing Kobe to sign with the Clippers. That would be an awesome 4 game series next season in STAPLES. Now it looks like Kobe will re-sign with the Lakers and they will probably go after Vlade Divac.

I think Shaq is being loyal to Phil. Jerry West left and in the 2 years since they have not won a championship. Mitch K is a moron that is destroying that team. Jerry B is an idiot for listening to him.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. :woot:

Odom will be there power forward, he can do it all except play center. Odom is a very good player when he wants to be. I think both teams will suck, because Kobe can not carry a team. Look at the records of when they both play, just Shaq plays and just Kobe plays. Kobe has a loosing record, Shaw has a winning one and together it is unspeakable.

Miami is giving up there best players for an overrated ****** racist, Caron Butler is a great talent, so is odom, grant is ok, anyway Miami is getting f*cked

I'm glad the trade is over. I was getting tired of hearing about it.

Hope Shaq works out hard, thins down a bit and ends up having a totally monster year to make Mitch Kuphead and Jarhead Buss look foolish. Hope Kobe goes to the Clippers (and then to jail if he is guilty). Stupid Lakers.

well if kobe goes to jail he will become the best basketball player ever b/c when he gets out he will tear everthing up lol b/c did you notice everytime he went to court and then had a game he allways had bad ass numbers to show for it that night lol but i would rather build with a young guy then and out spoken jerk

well if kobe goes to jail he will become the best basketball player ever b/c when he gets out he will tear everthing up lol b/c did you notice everytime he went to court and then had a game he allways had bad ass numbers to show for it that night lol but i would rather build with a young guy then and out spoken jerk

I would not want Kobe anywhere near my team, if I was an owner. He is a horrible role model, very selfish and whiny as a player, plus he is an adulterer, which is not a family friendly thing. If he gets convicted of Rape, then I would not touch him with a 20 foot pole. Just not worth the trouble.

Besides, look at the crap he is pulling with the lakers. They are screwed because of his immature, complaining attitude. He is a jerk. (N)

I would not want Kobe anywhere near my team, if I was an owner. He is a horrible role model, very selfish and whiny as a player, plus he is an adulterer, which is not a family friendly thing. If he gets convicted of Rape, then I would not touch him with a 20 foot pole. Just not worth the trouble.

Besides, look at the crap he is pulling with the lakers. They are screwed because of his immature, complaining attitude. He is a jerk. (N)

if your true about that statement you could never run a pro team ever lol