Milestone or Gallstone?

I've reached a personal milestone - I've survived my first operation in my life.

I had a gall stone the size of a large ripe olive extracted from me. :x

And I got to keep it, don't know what I'll do with it, but heck. It's right here - the source of so much pain and suffering. :angry:

-all

Paint on a face and make a nice little top hat for it and make it your pet.

Great idea - what should I call it. Charles de Gall'e? ;)

Do I dare ask?

Any pictures?

No I haven't taken any, but if you take a large black olive, nice and plump, and imagine it's the gallstone - it's close enough to the real thing.

,Jul 12 2004, 03:09] No I haven't taken any, but if you take a large black olive, nice and plump, and imagine it's the gallstone - it's close enough to the real thing.

I'm afraid I'm fresh out of olives.

Edit: Interesting pic [sanctified].

They didn't remove your gallbladder? You have a chance of them coming back if they didn't remove it.

I have to get mine removed sometime, I got four inside me ;)

They didn't remove your gallbladder? You have a chance of them coming back if they didn't remove it.

I have to get mine removed sometime, I got four inside me ;)

I got the gallbladder removed :yes:

yep, operations suck. i had like 6 in the past 2 years. glad to hear everything ok and you're alright :yes:

Put it on Ebay! Next to the toenail!!!!

(btw - glad you got that taken care of, buddy!)

LOL or NeoBay? :shifty:

Thanks though, it is great to finally have that nasty stuff out of me. :blush: Hope you're doing alright too. :blush:

Edit: A big thankyou to everyone that cared enough to post here. Recovering with each and every passing day. (Y)

,Jul 12 2004, 02:04] Great idea - what should I call it. Charles de Gall'e? ;)

That made me laugh. Can I ask why you thought of calling it Charles de Gall'e? Sidenote...I was in the Terminal 2 at the Charles de Gall'e airport a week before it came crashing down. That kind of freaked me out. I remember all of us thinking that place was kind of scary...didn't look well constructed at all.