• Gameboy Classic
    • Gameboy Advance
    • GameBoy Color
    • GameBoy Advance SP
    • Microsoft Xbox
    • Other (list them)

colecovision  1984

:o

Same here, gotta love Zaxxon and Mousetrap!! ha ha ha... I loved the joystick telephone-like and with Moustrap you had to add the pre-set pad to know every key!! oh man... I feel so old remembering those days... thanks for the thread, brings some nostagia to remember!!

Note: My brother sure remembers when I hit his head with one of those heavy cartriges once... :cry:

:whistle:

I even remember that my dad brough to the house an old computer (don't even know the name) that it was bigger than a microwave, was white (or baige) and the joystick were like the coleco, but also white... can't even remember what you could do with that dinosour tho, but i think he said it was the way of the wave of the future at home any ideas what was that? :blink:

gotta ad, that we used to use it with the old tv that had the wooden-casing, and it was the stand for the next 3 TV-sets we had after that old tv got damage after a washing machine flooding accident on the living room! haha ha ha :p

magnavoxpic72.jpg

TV just like that one!! :p

Edited by A1Capone

Not my first console... but the ones I once owned. (In order)

CollecoVision

Nintendo

Nintendo GameBoy

Sega Genesis

Sega Gamegear

Super Nintendo

Panasonic 3DO (boy was that expensive. paid 600$ canadian for it. Crash 'n' Burn, Road Rash... :))

Playstation 1

Playstation 2

Gamecube

:o I am not that old... ;) lmao! I was born on 1974... ha ha ha ha :cool:

YOB 1968

I was only 4 when they got it, but we played that thing until I was 8 or 9 I'd say.

Looking back it all seemed so cool and exciting. Then came the atari and I figured it would never get any better!!!

Pong. I still have it and it still works except the right wheel is a little messed up. The paddle on screen jumps up and down a little.

post-79-1089658040.jpg

Well since others are listing their Commodore's as "consoles" the first one I ever bought was a Commodore VIC-20. :ninja:

It had 5k of RAM.

I loved playing Adventureland and Pirate Cove on them.....ooooo...text adventure games. Ahhhhh....the memories....LOL

lolz....That what I want to know :cry: Still have my NES here and working with Duck Hunt and others :woot:

Working is a big word. You should mention that you have to blow into the cartridge 100times and push it up and down into the NES for it to work :p