[NBA] McDyess To Detroit

Well, on the Bottom Line during the Home Run Derby, there was a little blurb about Antonio McDyess joining the Detroit Pistons.

WOW :woot:

Sweet :) Hope they can keep Mehmet Okur and 'Sheed, though :(

Okur has already agreed to a contract in Utah, and Sheed is most likely going to stay with the Pistons. They can offer him the most money.

Wow this would be an amazing pick up for Detroit..McDyess still has game, the question is will he be injured or not.

Okur has already agreed to a contract in Utah, and Sheed is most likely going to stay with the Pistons. They can offer him the most money.

Okur is restricted. Pistons can match :)

whoa!!!!

i like to see okur leave and i don't like to see him leave either.. hes one of those player that can make stupid mistakes and can make great plays.

edit.. pistons.com reports that utah is offering $50 million for a 6 year contract.

They won't match it, or else, they won't have enough cap space for wallace

Don't they have mid-level exceptions and such they can fill? I don't think they used their exceptions yet...

would be nice to keep okur but it looks like joe d. brought in mcdyess to replace him. okur will probably sign with utah tomorrow. i hope they can keep rasheed though. :)