[GOLF] British Open Thread

The British Open is one of my favorite golf tourney's to watch. I love being able to wake up and already have golf on TV, plus I absolutely love the courses that are played and the tradition of the event.

I'm going to pick Davis Love III as the winner.

What are your thoughts on the open championship in general and your thoughts on a winner?

I don't know who wil win but I don't think it will be Tiger Woods.

I don't think so either, Tiger's game is sucking right now. I have a feeling it will be someone unexpected again.

The British Open is one of my favorite golf tourney's to watch. I love being able to wake up and already have golf on TV, plus I absolutely love the courses that are played and the tradition of the event.

I'm going to pick Davis Love III as the winner.

What are your thoughts on the open championship in general and your thoughts on a winner?

I would love to see John Daly win this.

I would love to see John Daly win this.

I wouldn't mind seeing him win either....so far (through the middle of the first round) he's playing pretty decent.

hmm, tiger -1 and phil +2.

the scores are pretty low, i hope they go back up. tiger and phil are both still in it though.

I'm actually hoping for Ernie Els to win it this year and become number 1.

Yeah me too , I like Els, he plays really well and I enjoy watching him play.

Its good to also see a lot of other players playing well also

Hope the weather holds up

heh, i was closer :p phil got 3rd.

tough year for ernie man...

didn't the same thing happen to him a few years back when tiger was winning everything?

i hate when these nobodies when majors...just doesn't make sense to me. i usually like the underdog, but not in this case. this tad hamilton plays the best golf of his life for 4 days, and then you know he'll go back to sucking, and never come even close to winnnnig anything ever again.