Need logo $30.00 paypal

Question

Hey, i have had my old logo for about two years now and i think its time to have a new one, i made the original however i am lazy so i will give 30.00 to anyone who makes the best one, or one that i like will get 30 bux VIA paypal ;) i want the logo to incorporate the new model, the black one, lp-115.

Also try to make it very close in size.

www.laserphaser.net

Yes i have a lot of pics of the unit, i will rar a few photos of different views.

I'm trying to do my best with the image provided on your site.

I'd take the money over the lazer personally...

I 2nd that... logo (and graphic background, as it exists on your site) for a LAAAZZERRRR. With or without a shark strapped to it.

hahaha, heheh nice one, those cost a PRETTY penny ;)

But as i am takin these photos i want the logo to show the power of the unit, which you can see in the photos section, and it should be professional, i think my logo looks pretty nice as it is but i think it might be time for a change.

I was thinking maybe show the laser shining at somthing, i dunno come up with somthing creative.

Anyway here is the link to 2 shots i took..

www.laserphaser.net/Laserpics.rar

not sure what your after. This is a pretty **** and lame quick attempt. but it it in the right direction. do you want a background?

do you just want a symbol and the name of the company or not???

anyway

lasertop.jpg

Lol heheh i can see you didnt spend that much time on it :| well one thing is that the beam from the laser isnt that big, its also not blue, ;) i was thinking maybe the laser shinein into the sky through the clouds and you can see the stars, with laserphaser at the left bottom, almost like it is now..

I am a professional designer my work usualy goes for $100+ so im asking $125 for this logo. I sepnt a couple hours on this one so $125 is a good price.

laserphaser.net.jpg

Correction:  Your work is an insult to your profession. ;)

HAHA SO TRUE! :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry im not usually an a$$ :( But come on, that looks like it was done in Paint Shop Pro :laugh:

HAHA SO TRUE! :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry im not usually an a$$ :( But come on, that looks like it was done in Paint Shop Pro :laugh:

IT was done in 3dsmax and photoshop cs

Wow... this topic filled fast. But I'm about to smoke all your asses, once I figure out where to host this...

Edit - here it is. The movement of a laser blurring past you, AT LEAST 6 miles from the surface of the earth. Is it great? Is it cheesy? Who cares?! It's flashy and gets attention. Oh, and the EPS file of the "leser-y" logo does exist, for use/modification on other media.

LaserLogo-Web.jpg

P.S. - keep in mind it's 11:30 here, and I just read your topic 1/2 hour ago... improvement can be made. BUT... not many, my typical rate it $35/hour.

Edit again - wow, I'm spelling bad - further proof of how tired I am. Oh, and small oversight... I kinda forgot to incorporate the product, heh. I'll work on that :p

Edited by Mongrel