Vince Carter to Dallas

Did vince carter sign a contract with the dallas mavericks?

He still has several years remaining on his old contract, he'd have to be traded first .. as of right now he hasn't been traded ... they are being ripped off right now from the rumors, Kurt Thomas and/or Dikembe Mutombo ... I know Carter hasn't done anything in the last 2 years but wait till his trade value is higher and then get someone else

Dallas doesn't need another SF, they already have Finlay and Stackhouse. I don't think Toronto will part with Carter anyway

the only way he goes is if they get AI in return :).

the latest rumors:

vince to dallas in a 3way trade with mavs, toronto and knicks.

mavs would send i believe walker to knicks...in return...raps would get dekembe, thomas and houston....but its not a good trade, i hope he stays! i got alot of VC **** that i wanna sell on ebay! if he moves..im ******!

Dallas doesn't need another SF, they already have Finlay and Stackhouse. I don't think Toronto will part with Carter anyway

Please don't tell me you're linking Finley to Stackhouse... Finley shouldn't be associated with such garbage. He's been playing well over the years, I'm not sure what you're smoking.

There are rumors of Vince being traded to Dallas, but according to NBA officials (and the Star-Telegram), it's not close to a done deal... it may or may not happen, pretty much 50-50.

Please don't tell me you're linking Finley to Stackhouse... Finley shouldn't be associated with such garbage. He's been playing well over the years, I'm not sure what you're smoking.

There are rumors of Vince being traded to Dallas, but according to NBA officials (and the Star-Telegram), it's not close to a done deal... it may or may not happen, pretty much 50-50.

How am i linking or comparing Stackhouse to Finlay in that sentence :huh: