[NBA] Nets' Martin dealt to Denver

Kenyon Martin was traded yesterday from the Nets to the Nuggets for three first-round draft picks, a deal that strengthens Denver's frontcourt and weakens New Jersey's chances to stay among the elite teams in the East.

The draft picks include one of the Nuggets' own, a pick formerly belonging to the Clippers and another formerly of the Sixers.

The transaction is a sign-and-trade deal in which Martin inked a seven-year contract and then was shipped to Denver.

Source

woa man! wtf? denver is gonna be a good team man! with nene and now martin? 'melo? holly sh!t man...i dont have a good feeling about this! and its the last year for their coaches contract! i think hes an awsome coach...they need 2 give his ass an extension ASAP

hmmm..i always liked melo over lebron..and now..i have a feeling their gonna kick some major ass!

and melo...

and almost...

Master P can cut rap records, but he couldn't cut it with Denver's summer league team. Percy "Master P" Miller, CEO of No Limit Records, was among the players trimmed from the team before practice July 12. "[Miller]thanked me and was very respectful," summer league coach Scott Brooks told The Denver Post. "I was impressed. I heard some questionable stories from other teams. He worked hard. But he even knew it and said he wasn't in shape."

LOL