[NFL] QB Challenge this weekend

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7499706

Competing in the challenge will be Josh McCown (Arizona), Jake Delhomme (Carolina), Carson Palmer (Cincinnati), Joey Harrington (Detroit), Byron Leftwich (Jacksonville), Trent Green (Kansas City), Marc Bulger (St. Louis), Matt Hasselbeck (Seattle) and Mark Brunell (Washington).

From Santa Monica, Calif., the nine competitors go head-to-head in a skills competition in four events including Accuracy; Speed and Mobility; Distance; and "No Huddle."

The "No Huddle" competition includes top NFL wide receivers Anquan Boldin (Arizona), Troy Brown (New England), Torry Holt (St. Louis) and Keenan McCardell (Tampa Bay).

Also participating in the 989 Sports Quarterback Challenge are former NFL QBs Randall Cunningham, Boomer Esiason, Jim Kelly and Warren Moon.

The 989 Sports Quarterback Challenge will air July 17 (5-6 p.m. ET) and July 18 (2-3 p.m. ET) on CBS Sports.

Just figured I would give some a heads up incase you don't know about it.

The season will be here before you know it. I believe the first pre-season game is in 3 weeks (from today, Aug 9th) :woot:

Sweet! Im so pumped for this season. I can't wait to do the NFL football picks again.

GO BRONCOS!! :D :D

The season will be here before you know it. I believe the first pre-season game is in 3 weeks (from today, Aug 9th) :woot:

oh man...I just wet myself thinking about that. bring it on!

oh man...I just wet myself thinking about that. bring it on!

Thats gotta be a mess BOOG....get yourself together would y:D:D

Here is the schedule. It begins with the Hall of Fame game 3 weeks from toda:drool:l:

Linky