New iPods Tomorrow!

it looks like absolute crap... they had a beautiful design, they had two.. and they tried to merge them.. im sorry but for me, it just lost visual appeal, and unless something massive is released in the features i wont be getting excited about this.. my mini should be delivered soon anyway

it looks like absolute crap... they had a beautiful design, they had two.. and they tried to merge them.. im sorry but for me, it just lost visual appeal, and unless something massive is released in the features i wont be getting excited about this.. my mini should be delivered soon anyway

thats a lil harsh man

they dont look THAT bad..i kinda like them :rolleyes:

hey i was actually buying an ipod on monday, should i hold out or will these new ipods have anything new beside looks?

I'd wait for the new ones. They will supposedly be cheaper and have some newer features.

Just need 1 20GB one so I can put on my Music and some Opie & Anthony for my Cross-Country Road Trip to Arizona. :D

I'd wait for the new ones. They will supposedly be cheaper and have some newer features.

yeah gues sill have 2 :( just hope i can get them here before august :(

talk about bad timing..i just got my 3g 15gig a few days ago..but no biggie..i'm happy with what i got (Y)

talk about amazing timing! i just sold two 3g ipods today :laugh:

I've listed my 15GB 3rd generation iPod on eBay in hopes of scraping together some money for a new iPod. Given all the extras included in the auction, it should sell for a respective price.

Regarding the new design with the buttons integrated into the scrollwhell alas the iPod mini design; I am all for it. The more compact the better. :)

freak, i THINK since you are linking directly to the spymac pic all we see it (we being people that never went to spymac's site and don't allready have that pic in our computer cache)

all i see is some sort of spymac ad

sites do this to avoid people stealing bandwith