[NBA] Nelly part owner of Bobcats

I read this earlier on ESPN. I didn't know that the NBA was expanding again, but I think it's a bad idea. The league will be watered down even more because of this. Too many teams and not enough professional caliber players makes for a degradation in the quality of the league and the games.

i think 30 is a good number for any league.. 32 is a perfect number. the NFL is just right.. but 30 is good too. The NBA is way behind everyone else because it still only has 2 divisions per conference.. they are realigning next year.

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division: Boston Celtics, New Jersey Nets, New York Knicks, Philadelphia 76ers, Toronto Raptors

Central Division: Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers, Milwaukee Bucks

Southeast Division: Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Bobcats, Miami Heat, Orlando Magic, Washington Wizards

Western Conference

Southwest Division: Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets, Memphis Grizzlies, New Orleans Hornets, San Antonio Spurs

Northwest Division: Denver Nuggets, Minnesota Timberwolves, Portland Trail Blazers, Seattle SuperSonics, Utah Jazz

Pacific Division: Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings

http://www.nba.com/news/realign_031117.html

i dont think its expansion thats watering down the NBA .. there are enough good players out there.. its all the kids coming out of high school and the general "thug" image that the league carries. its going to get worse before it gets better.

What does he know about owning a team?

Some people should learn from Master P. (Didn't he TRY to play for the Hornets? God, Charlotte must starving for some attention)

I will agree with the bad music coment...but I think the Bobcats will be fairly strong for an expansion team.

Actually, I think they'll be one of the weakest expansion teams ever, personally... their draft absolutely sucked. They didn't even get a franchise player or someone that's going to be there longer than a couple of years.

Actually, I think they'll be one of the weakest expansion teams ever, personally... their draft absolutely sucked. They didn't even get a franchise player or someone that's going to be there longer than a couple of years.

Who else in the draft could have been a better "franchise" player more than Okafor?

They also picked up some great free agents left unprotected.